• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifts from Your Upline at Conference: Best and Worst Experiences

In summary, most of the gifts at conferences are small, cheap, and not very good. The best thing someone has ever given to me at a conference was a $10 Starbucks card. The worst thing I have ever received is a cheap, printed certificate that did not even have my name on it.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
ever make or give you little gifts when you get to conference? If so...what are some of the best and worst things you have received as well as things you wish someone would think of?

TIA!!!

My Director gives us little goodie bags. She usually has some gum, cute little notepad/stick notes and some sort of book with inspirational quotes or business tips. This year she gave us The Martha Rules: 10 Essentials for Achieving Success as you Start, Build or Manage a Business.I like the things I can actually use there at Conference, especially if it's something I forgot to pack for myself. :) Things like: gum, mints, fun pen/pencil, notebook, tissues, cough drops, breath spray, bandaids, etc.

Chef Ann - Let me know how you like the book I am always looking for inspirational and motivational materials

chefann said:
My Director gives us little goodie bags. She usually has some gum, cute little notepad/stick notes and some sort of book with inspirational quotes or business tips. This year she gave us The Martha Rules: 10 Essentials for Achieving Success as you Start, Build or Manage a Business.

I like the things I can actually use there at Conference, especially if it's something I forgot to pack for myself. :) Things like: gum, mints, fun pen/pencil, notebook, tissues, cough drops, breath spray, bandaids, etc.

That is exactly what we do and since I am "in charge" of the bags this year, I want them to TOTALLY rock! LOL!!!

I have my list and a good portion of the bag done but I still have room! LOL!!
Any more ideas....

MY DIRECTOR GAVE ME A GOODIE BAG. She actually gave me a $10 starbucks card when I got to the airport, a goodie bag with hand sanitizer, mints, notepad etc. Then at the general session she gave me an autographed book of the power of faithful focus. She really spoiled us!

I was suprised however, about how cheap my national executive director was! There were the top 10 girls in sales and recriuts and all she gave them was a little PC pin and a certificate that looked like it was printed off on her computer! PC gives them money to get stuff and that's all it was? The top person did get a little throw blanket. She get's $36,000+ a month and she couldn't even laminate the award? Very disappointing.

Just curious if they are all this way, or if your executives gave better gifts...

Christ Follower said:
Just curious if they are all this way, or if your executives gave better gifts...
I only saw our Exec give 2 or 3 gifts to the VERY TOP Achievers in the sales, recruiting or the TPC mult. categories! She only gave everyone else printed certificates. I too was kind of suprised with how much orverrides she gets from them through out the year!

If I ever get there, I will "pay it forward" with my gifts. I think the top people should get something more than a paper certifiacate. Even a plaque wouldn't cost that much!

Related to Gifts from Your Upline at Conference: Best and Worst Experiences

1. What are some of the best gift ideas from my upline that I can bring to conference?

Some great gift ideas from your upline to bring to conference include kitchen gadgets, recipe books, cooking tools, and personalized items like aprons or cutting boards.

2. How can I make sure my gift from my upline is a memorable and appreciated experience?

To ensure a memorable and appreciated experience, consider personalizing the gift with the recipient's name or favorite color. You can also include a heartfelt note expressing your gratitude and appreciation for their support and guidance.

3. What are some common mistakes to avoid when giving gifts from my upline at conference?

Some common mistakes to avoid include giving generic or thoughtless gifts, not considering the recipient's preferences or needs, and waiting until the last minute to purchase or prepare the gift.

4. Is it necessary to give gifts to my upline at conference, and if so, how much should I spend?

It is not required to give gifts to your upline at conference, but it is a nice gesture to show your appreciation. The amount you spend on a gift will depend on your budget and the relationship you have with your upline. It's the thought and effort that counts, not the monetary value.

5. What are some unique and creative gift ideas from my upline that will stand out at conference?

Some unique and creative gift ideas from your upline include homemade treats or crafts, a personalized recipe book with favorite dishes from your team, and a gift certificate to a local cooking class or food tour. You can also consider giving a gift that relates to your upline's interests or hobbies outside of the Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lisaterwilliger
  • General Chat
Replies