• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas Under $10: Create a Flyer!

In summary, some popular gift ideas under $10 include kitchen utensils, measuring cups and spoons, baking mixes, and serving dishes. These items can also be personalized, such as by engraving or customizing with a label. Non-food items like kitchen towels, oven mitts, and aprons are also available for under $10. These gifts can be purchased in bulk for corporate gifting and can even be mixed and matched to create a custom gift basket.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Hi ladies anyone make up a flyer for gifts under 10.00 or so?

A great gift for the holidays is one of the oil dipping seasonings and a one of the mini bamboo spoons (they come in a set of two). I'm going to a holiday fair this weekend and will be taking a variety of these with me. Alone, this would retail for $8.25, but I'll be wrapping them up in cellophane and nice holiday bows, so I am thinking I'll charge $8.50 for the extra wrap.

I've attached a picture, so you can see what I'm talking about. I think this is a great option for friends, teachers, coworkers, etc. Anyone you want to get something for, but don't want to spend a lot of money.

Attachments

• Seasoning_gifts.jpg
    Seasoning_gifts.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 653
I will seriously be remembering that photo for the small fair I'm hosting the first weekend of Dec.

One of the women in the Landy cluster sent it out, so I can't take credit for it. Isn't it cute though? My boyfriend and I put together 20 last night in about a half an hour. Five of each of the different flavors for a holiday fair I'll be working at a school this weekend. I'll be using the petite squares to sample with bread.

Great idea!

Great idea! What's written on the attached tag?

1. What are some popular gift ideas under $10?

Some popular gift ideas under $10 include kitchen utensils, measuring cups and spoons, baking mixes, and serving dishes. These items are not only affordable but also practical and useful for anyone who loves to cook or entertain.

2. Can I personalize the gifts under $10?

Yes, you can personalize many of our gift ideas under $10. Our kitchen tools and gadgets can be engraved with a name or monogram, and our baking mixes can be customized with a personalized label. This adds a special touch to the gift and makes it more meaningful for the recipient.

3. Are there any non-food items available for under $10?

Yes, there are many non-food items available for under $10. Some popular options include our kitchen towels, oven mitts, and aprons. These items are not only affordable but also cute and functional for any home cook.

4. Can I purchase the gifts under $10 in bulk for corporate gifting?

Yes, you can purchase our gifts under $10 in bulk for corporate gifting. We offer discounts for bulk orders, making it a cost-effective option for businesses looking to give thoughtful and practical gifts to their employees or clients.

5. Can I mix and match different gifts under $10 to create a custom gift basket?

Absolutely! You can mix and match different gifts under $10 to create a custom gift basket. This allows you to personalize the gift even further and tailor it to the recipient's interests and preferences. Our wide range of affordable products makes it easy to create a unique and thoughtful gift basket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCChrisOB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lt1jane