• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Ideas: Beer Bread Outlet Size

In summary, the recommended size for the beer bread outlet is the 9-inch bread pan. While using a different size pan is possible, it may affect the final outcome of the bread. Multiple loaves can be made at once as long as the pan size and dimensions are similar, but it is recommended to bake one loaf at a time. Any type of beer can be used for the beer bread, but a full-bodied beer is recommended for the best flavor. Additional ingredients can be added to the beer bread mix to customize the flavor, but measurements should be followed and baking time may need to be adjusted.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm thinkin about getting some on the outlet for gifts but can anyone tell me if it is large enough to make the package of our beer bread in it?? I was planning on giving as a set for christmas gifts?!

Yes you can bake our beer bread in our stoneware crocks.

ouuhh perfect~ thanks! What a great duo set for cheap! ;)

make sure if you are getting several to check them all. Two of mine were broken!! They are great utensil holders too.

ohh yeah, I have to mention that to the gift receivers that it's versital like that ;)! Thanks!

I have the blue one, yellow one and pale green one! Love them for utensil holders and as a vase for flowers or a potted plant. I have never baked in mine though.

Any good recipes out there?

I wonder what recipe it comes with?

I've been thinking about getting some too. I think you all just convinced me! :)

crocksAnother thing to do is chill them and serve potato or macaroni salad in them. (I did not use the liner). Very unique and it keeps the salad cold for a long time.

cochef said:
Another thing to do is chill them and serve potato or macaroni salad in them. (I did not use the liner). Very unique and it keeps the salad cold for a long time.
...or wine

What great ideas!!! I have a dark green one I was thinking of selling ... just changed my mind. Thank you!!!

What is the recommended size for the beer bread outlet?

The recommended size for the beer bread outlet is the 9-inch bread pan. This size allows for the perfect shape and texture of the bread.

Can I use a different size pan for the beer bread outlet?

While the 9-inch bread pan is recommended, you can use a different size pan as long as it is oven-safe and has similar dimensions to the recommended size. Keep in mind that using a different size may affect the final outcome of the bread.

Can I make multiple loaves of beer bread at once in the outlet?

Yes, you can make multiple loaves of beer bread at once in the outlet as long as the pan size and dimensions are similar. However, it is recommended to bake one loaf at a time for the best results.

What types of beer can I use for the beer bread?

You can use any type of beer for the beer bread, but it is recommended to use a full-bodied beer for the best flavor. However, feel free to experiment with different types of beer to find your favorite combination.

Can I add other ingredients to the beer bread mix?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients to the beer bread mix to customize the flavor. Some popular additions include cheese, herbs, and spices. Just be sure to follow the recommended measurements and adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
I Have the Tools
  • WLMcCoy