• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Beer Bread Variations: Try This Cheesy Recipe with a Twist!

In summary, to make this cheesy beer bread, you will need 3 cups of all-purpose flour, 4 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese, 1 bottle (12 ounces) of beer, and 1/4 cup of melted butter. Any type of beer can be used for this recipe, but a lighter beer is recommended for a milder flavor. There is no need to let the beer go flat before using it in the bread. The cheddar cheese can be substituted for other types of cheese, as long as the total amount remains at 1/2 cup. Leftover beer bread can
pamperedbecky
I can't seem to find my list of the different beer bread recipes. Does anyone have a recipe that uses something other than beer (sprite maybe) and cheese to make cheesy beer bread? I have someone wondering what that recipe is and I can't seem to find my file. Any ideas? Would sprite make it too sweet?

Here is what I had in my files!

Hawaiian Bread : Add a 12 oz can of Mountain Dew and Macadamia nuts

Pumpkin Bread: Add 12 oz. Can of orange soda and 12 oz. Can of pure pumpkin, sprinkle 1 Tblsp. Granulated sugar mixed with 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon Plus before baking

Banana Bread: Add 2 cups of real ripe bananas and 8 oz. Of Sunny Delight

Peanut Butter Bread: Add 3/4 cup peanut butter chips to dry batter then add 12 oz. Can of Vanilla Cream Soda. Top with a powdered sugar and milk glaze when cooled.

Cinna-Dew: Add 3/4 cup of cinnamon chips to dry batter then add 12 oz. Can of Mountain Dew. Top with a powdered sugar and milk glaze.

With Beer add:
Garlic Bread: 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese and 1 to 2 cloves garlic

Italian Bread: 2 Tblsp. Italian seasoning

Here's what I had saved in my files

WOW, Carolyn, lots of great ideas! Makes me want to start bringing it to shows again!

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out with a delicious cheesy beer bread recipe. While I don't have a recipe that uses sprite, I do have one that uses a different twist on the traditional beer bread. Instead of using beer, this recipe calls for hard cider, which adds a slightly sweet and tangy flavor to the bread. And of course, there's plenty of cheese involved! Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bottle (12 oz) hard cider
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butterInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
2. Slowly pour in the hard cider, stirring until the dough comes together.
3. Fold in the shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Transfer the dough to a greased loaf pan. Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Let the bread cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.I hope this recipe helps and satisfies your customer's craving for cheesy beer bread. Happy baking!

What ingredients do I need to make this cheesy beer bread?

To make this delicious beer bread with a cheesy twist, you will need:

• 3 cups of all-purpose flour
  • 4 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
  • 1 bottle (12 ounces) of beer
  • 1/4 cup of melted butter

Can I use any type of beer for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for this recipe. However, we recommend using a lighter beer such as a lager or pilsner for a milder flavor. You can also experiment with different types of beer to find the perfect flavor combination for your taste buds.

Do I need to let the beer go flat before using it in the bread?

No, you do not need to let the beer go flat before using it in the bread. In fact, the carbonation in the beer helps to create a light and fluffy texture in the bread. Simply open the beer and use it as is in the recipe.

Can I substitute the cheddar cheese for a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can substitute the cheddar cheese for a different type of cheese if you prefer. Some great options include pepper jack, gouda, or even a combination of different cheeses. Just make sure to use a total of 1/2 cup of grated cheese for the best results.

How can I store the leftover beer bread?

To store the leftover beer bread, let it cool completely and then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container. It can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. To reheat, simply wrap the bread in foil and warm it in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• supergirljennie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • sandilou
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek