• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Certificate Tips: How to Redeem and Maximize Your $150 Las Vegas GC

In summary, to purchase a gift certificate for Pampered Chef, you can visit their website or contact a consultant and choose the desired amount before entering the recipient's email address. These gift certificates have no expiration date, but it is recommended to use them within a year of purchase. They can be used towards any Pampered Chef purchase, including party orders, and multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase. However, they are non-refundable, but any remaining balance can be used for future purchases.
leannvv
I have a friend in Las Vegas ( I'm in KS) with a GC for $150 she wants to spend. I've never sold or redeemed one! HELP! Any suggestions?:confused: Should she just mail it to me and call me with her order? What if she doesn't spend the whole amount ( sounds unlikely, though)?

PC GC's have to be redeemed through HO - they can't be redeemed thru consultants. All the redemption info should be on her GC.

great info!! thanks!

1. How do I purchase a gift certificate?

To purchase a gift certificate, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose the amount and enter the recipient's email address. The gift certificate will be sent directly to their inbox.

2. Can I use a gift certificate towards a party order?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate towards any Pampered Chef purchase, including party orders. Simply enter the code at checkout or provide it to your consultant when placing the order.

3. How long is a gift certificate valid for?

Our gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time. However, we recommend using them within a year of purchase to ensure the best experience.

4. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter the codes for each gift certificate at checkout or provide them to your consultant when placing the order.

5. Can I get a refund for a gift certificate?

Unfortunately, gift certificates are non-refundable. However, they can be used towards any Pampered Chef purchase, and any remaining balance can be used for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
debmiz
  • chefmommyof3