• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Your First Payday: Newbies Guide

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to complete all required paperwork and forms, including your consultant agreement and direct deposit information, before receiving your first payday. Paydays occur every two weeks, with the first one being about four weeks after your initial sign-up date. Your commission for this first payday will be based on your sales from the previous two weeks, including any orders placed through your personal website or at parties, as well as any bonuses or incentives earned. Pampered Chef offers direct deposit as the preferred method of payment for all consultants, and you can set this up by providing your bank account information in your consultant back office. Unfortunately, it is not possible to receive your first payday earlier than the scheduled date.
mommylove_07
I see how everyone is talking about payday. I am new at this and had my shows turned in by Oct. 31st. Will I get a paycheck this time or will I have to wait until next time?

Its In The Bank Already!!!

Since I lost my teeth, I can't have a PayDay anymore. :(http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/payday_small.jpg

I'm still waiting to see it on PC website! Where the heck is it? It doesn't have the October month end listed yet.

I just checked my bank account and my money is there. Do you have direct deposit? I had my best month last month ($5k) and it was great to see that huge balance!!! We usually get an email from HO when the statements are available.

sfdavis918 said:
I just checked my bank account and my money is there. Do you have direct deposit? I had my best month last month ($5k) and it was great to see that huge balance!!! We usually get an email from HO when the statements are available.
Yep. I have direct deposit and I'm sure the $$ is there, I just like to see the break down of everything (conference club etc.)

Plus, I was hoping to print it out asap for a potential recruit....

I have direct deposit and my money ISNT There!!!!!!!! I called HO and theres an hour + wait! I did the call back system!

Related to Getting Your First Payday: Newbies Guide

1. What is the process for receiving my first payday as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step is to make sure you have completed and submitted all required paperwork and forms, including your consultant agreement and direct deposit information. Once this is done, your account will be set up and ready for your first payday. Paydays are typically every two weeks, with the first payday being about four weeks after your initial sign-up date.

2. How will I know how much I will be paid for my first payday?

Your commission for your first payday will be based on your sales from the previous two weeks. This includes any orders placed through your personal website or at parties, and any bonuses or incentives earned during that time period. You can track your sales and commission through your consultant back office.

3. Will I receive a physical check or will my payment be direct deposited?

Pampered Chef offers direct deposit as the preferred method of payment for all consultants. This helps ensure timely and efficient delivery of your payments. You can set up direct deposit by providing your bank account information in your consultant back office.

4. Can I receive my first payday earlier than the scheduled date?

Pampered Chef follows a strict pay schedule to ensure fairness and accuracy for all consultants. Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite or advance payments for any reason. Rest assured, your first payday will arrive on the scheduled date as long as all required paperwork is completed and submitted on time.

5. Will my first payday be subject to any taxes or fees?

As an independent contractor, you are responsible for reporting and paying your own taxes on your earnings from Pampered Chef. Your commission and bonuses will be subject to applicable taxes and fees, which will be reflected in your consultant back office. It is important to keep track of your earnings and consult with a tax professional for any questions or concerns regarding taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • The_Kitchen_Guy