• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Payday Questions: When & How Does It Work?

In summary, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you will receive payment on the 15th of each month for the previous month's sales. Your commission will be directly deposited into your bank account and there is a minimum of $25 required for payment. You can view your commission breakdown on the Pampered Chef website and there are no fees deducted from your commission.
Becky0216
Can someone tell me how payday works? Like when my pay comes is it for what Sales i just entered or from ones a while back? Is the day the same for everyone?
Just curious. I am at this since the 6th of Feb and have only had one check. I have shows from the end of Feb til now that I am waiting on payment for.
TIA

Go to CC and read the Policies and Procedures. It's in there.

Thank you!

Related to Payday Questions: When & How Does It Work?

1. When do I get paid?

As a consultant for Pampered Chef, you will get paid on the 15th of each month for the previous month's sales. For example, if you made sales in the month of January, you will receive your payment on February 15th.

2. How do I get paid?

Your commission will be directly deposited into your bank account on the 15th of each month. You can set up your direct deposit information in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What is the minimum amount required for payment?

The minimum amount for payment is $25. If you have less than $25 in commission for the month, it will roll over to the next month until you reach the minimum amount.

4. Can I see my commission breakdown?

Yes, you can view your commission breakdown in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you the sales you made, any discounts applied, and your commission earned.

5. Are there any fees deducted from my commission?

No, there are no fees deducted from your commission. You will receive the full amount of your earned commission on the 15th of each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • janezapchef