• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Things Kicked in to Gear Again!

In summary, to get motivated to start being productive again, it's important to set clear and achievable goals, prioritize tasks, visualize the end result, and eliminate distractions. Effective time management techniques include the Pomodoro method and the Eisenhower matrix, along with scheduling and sticking to a routine. To deal with procrastination, it's important to identify the root cause and develop strategies to combat it. Staying organized and on top of tasks can be achieved through the use of planners, prioritizing tasks, utilizing technology, and decluttering workspaces. To maintain productivity, it's important to take breaks, practice self-care, regularly review goals, celebrate accomplishments, and maintain a good work-life balance.
apamperedone
I need to get things kicked into gear again! I use to do 8 shows a month and now I have 2 for this month and 1 for next month. I don't know what has gone wrong or where it went wrong. I know the economy is AWFUL in this area. We just had 2 more large shops close down. Any suggestions?

Do you have friends/family in other towns/states? See if they would be willing to do catalog shows for you. I had 3 do catalog shows for me in November while I was on "maternity" leave during my last month of pregnancy. It really worked well for me. Other than that, just really get your name our there and try contacting new people. Go to nearby towns if you need to and see about contacting people there. Good luck!

Get on the phone and CALL people!

Go through your receipts or do a search on PP to see who ordered cookware and stoneware. Call those people and let them know it's the host specials and get them to book.

Plan an Open house (maybe a Mystery Host show and give away the host benefits) for late Feb early March to introduce the new products.

Send a newsletter to all of your contacts.

Call your favorite hosts and get them to book - see if they have a friend who would be interested.

Do you have any friends who are consultants for another company? Get together with them and do a combined Open House - you can benefit from each other's guests.

Get on the phone, it really does work!

that's all I can think of for now.....

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration and concern about the decrease in your shows. The current economic situation can definitely have an impact on our businesses, but don't worry, there are still ways to kick things into gear again!First, I would recommend reaching out to your existing customers and offering some special deals or promotions to encourage them to host a show or place an order. You can also try reaching out to new potential customers through social media or hosting a booth at local events or fairs.Another idea is to team up with other consultants in your area and co-host a big event or party. This can bring in a larger crowd and increase your chances of getting more bookings.Additionally, consider expanding your reach by offering virtual parties or online ordering options. This can help you reach customers outside of your immediate area.Lastly, don't forget to utilize the resources and support from your upline and fellow consultants. They may have some great ideas and strategies that have worked for them.Don't get discouraged, stay positive and keep pushing forward. I have no doubt that you will get those numbers back up in no time! Best of luck to you.

1. How can I get motivated to start being productive again?

To get motivated, it's important to set clear and achievable goals for yourself. Prioritize your tasks and break them down into smaller, manageable steps. Visualize the end result and remind yourself of the benefits of getting things done. Additionally, try to eliminate distractions and create a comfortable and organized workspace.

2. What are some effective time management techniques?

One effective time management technique is the Pomodoro method, where you work for 25 minutes and then take a 5 minute break. This helps break up tasks and keep you focused. Another technique is the Eisenhower matrix, which helps prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance. It's also important to schedule your day and stick to a routine.

3. How do I deal with procrastination?

Identifying the root cause of your procrastination is the first step in overcoming it. It could be fear of failure, lack of interest, or feeling overwhelmed. Once you know the cause, you can develop strategies to combat it such as setting deadlines, finding an accountability partner, or breaking tasks into smaller chunks.

4. What are some ways to stay organized and on top of tasks?

Using a planner or to-do list can be helpful in staying organized. Make sure to prioritize tasks and check them off as you complete them. Utilize technology such as calendar apps or project management tools to keep track of deadlines and progress. Also, try to declutter your workspace and set aside time each day to tidy up.

5. How can I maintain my productivity once I get it going?

One way to maintain productivity is to take breaks and practice self-care. Burning out can lead to a decrease in productivity. Also, regularly review your goals and adjust them if necessary. Celebrate your accomplishments and stay motivated by rewarding yourself for completing tasks. Lastly, make sure to have a good work-life balance to avoid feeling overwhelmed and burnt out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies