• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is this email enough to get a response and not too overwhelming?

In summary, the conversation is about someone planning to send an email to their friends and others to announce their new business with The Pampered Chef. The person is seeking advice on how to make the email personal and get a good response. Some suggestions include calling to follow up and including a recruiting plug in the email. The person also plans on sending the email personally, even though it may take some time. They are currently booked for August and working on September.
lisacb77
Hi all,

I plan on sending an email this weekend to my friends and others announcing my business. I want to include enough info, but not too much. (I also plan on emailing the people that have agreed to host a show or attend my open house separately).

Here's a sample of what I want to say:

"I hope this note finds you well. I am excited to announce I have started my own business with The Pampered Chef! This will not only give me a chance to practice my cooking hobby, but to share kitchen tips with others and help them earn free items for their cupboards!

I would appreciate your help in starting my business. Here are some ways you can help!

1. Host a cooking show in your home. It's a great way to get your friends together, learn a recipe, and test out all our great products (how many stores let you do that?). Plus, hosts can earn FREE products for their own kitchen!
2. Host a catalog show, especially you out of towners. I send you all the catalogs to share with family and friends, and you coordinate the orders. And you can still qualify for FREE products for your kitchen!
3. Know anyone gettng married? Ask me about wedding showers & bridal registries!
4. Did you know TPC can help you with a fundraiser for your school, church or other non-profit? Ask me how you can earn up to 15% or more for your group!
5. If you are in or near Houston, ask my about my August Open House, where I'll sneak preview the new fall items!

Please feel free to forward my information on to your friends...I love referrals! Thanks again for your friendship & support."

What do you guys think? Is it enough to get a response, and not too much to bog anyone down?

Like I said, I am communicating with those that have already expressed interest separately. I also thought about sending these one-on-one to personally address and change the "hope you are well" to something more personal to get better response. I only have 22 to send :)

Thanks!

I would make them as personal as you can with time constraints! The more personal you make it the more compelled the person will be to help you. Maybe call a day or two later and ask if they got it. Then ask them if they would be intersted in helping you. Have the upcoming host specials available and maybe talk the tele-class on responding to objections before you call. Tele-classes are available on Consultant's Corner. I would also add a recruiting plug in your e-mail. You never know who could be looking for an opportunity just like this!

I think it's a great email but you must follow-up with a phone call. Occasionally someone will contact you first but for the most part -- even if they are interested -- they won't make the first move. So plan on calling a few of them everyday until you've contacted everyone who received the email. Pace the sending of the email so that you can follow-up in a timely fashion. Oh, and tell them you'll be calling. Say something like

"Thanks for taking the time to read this note. I'll give you a call in a day or two (fill in the time frame you can carry out) to. . . .answer questions, set up a show, show you how you add fantastic tools to your kitchen" (whatever you want to say to them).

Good luck!

Thanks!Your comments are quite helpful! I have decided to add another point:

"6. Want to get great discounts on TPC products, meet new people and make extra money? Ask me about our business opportunity."

That is a great idea to send it out personally. It will take me quite some time to do that though! But I will get a better response, right? I suppose I have some time as I'm about booked up as my schedule can handle for August, so now I'm working on September!

Thanks again,

Hello!

Congratulations on starting your own business with The Pampered Chef! Your email looks great and has all the necessary information to get people interested in hosting a show or purchasing products. I particularly like how you mentioned different ways people can help, such as hosting a catalog show or using TPC for fundraising. It's also a great idea to personalize the email for each individual and change the greeting to something more personal. This will definitely help in getting a better response from your friends and contacts. Good luck with your business and I hope it is a success! Happy cooking!

1. How do I create an email account for my Pampered Chef business?

To create an email account for your Pampered Chef business, you can use any of the popular email providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook. Simply go to the provider's website and follow the instructions to sign up for a new email account. Make sure to choose a professional email address that includes your business name or a variation of it.

2. Can I use my personal email for my Pampered Chef business?

While you can use your personal email for your Pampered Chef business, we recommend creating a separate email account for your business to maintain a professional image. This will also help keep your personal and business communication organized.

3. How often should I check my business email?

It is important to check your business email regularly to stay on top of customer inquiries and orders. We recommend checking your email at least once a day, and responding to any urgent messages within 24 hours.

4. What should I include in my email signature for my Pampered Chef business?

Your email signature should include your name, business name, contact information (such as phone number and website), and a brief description of your business. You can also include links to your social media pages and a professional headshot.

5. How can I ensure my emails are professional and effective?

To ensure your emails are professional and effective, make sure to use proper grammar and spelling, keep your tone friendly and respectful, and use a clear and concise subject line. It's also helpful to personalize your emails and respond promptly to any inquiries or concerns from customers. Additionally, proofreading your emails before sending them can help catch any errors and maintain a professional image.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • wadesgirl