• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Some Logo Wear Today!!!

In summary, the company offers a variety of logo wear options including t-shirts, hats, aprons, and tote bags for men, women, and children. Personalization services are also available for an additional fee. Standard processing time for logo wear is 7-10 business days, but rush processing is offered for an extra fee. The minimum order quantity for logo wear is 12 items, which can be a mix of different types as long as they have the same logo. Custom logo requests are also accepted.
Oklabell
I am so excited. I promised my self I would take my time investing only the money I make into the business. I can not spend alot right now so I went to ebay. I am getting 3 shirts. One has the old logo, two are from past conferences. They will give me away to wear them with not looking like I am begging for business. Plus I love t-shirts.
I will be getting a Merrill one soon but these were only $11 of all three.

I am so excited to wear these to any networking events and conferences. I can proudly represent my business and show off the shirts I got from such a great deal. Plus, who doesn't love a good t-shirt?

That's great that you're taking a cautious approach to investing in your business and being mindful of your budget. It's also smart to look for affordable options, like buying shirts on eBay, to promote your business without breaking the bank. And it's always fun to have some swag to wear and show off your love for your business. Best of luck with your venture!

Related to Getting Some Logo Wear Today!!!

1. What types of logo wear do you offer?

We offer a variety of logo wear options including t-shirts, hats, aprons, and tote bags. We also have options for men, women, and children.

2. Can I personalize my logo wear?

Yes, we offer personalization services for an additional fee. You can choose to add your name, title, or any other text to your logo wear.

3. How long does it take to receive my logo wear?

Our standard processing time for logo wear is 7-10 business days. However, we also offer rush processing for an additional fee if you need your items sooner.

4. Is there a minimum order quantity for logo wear?

Yes, our minimum order quantity for logo wear is 12 items. This can be a mix of different types of items as long as they have the same logo.

5. Can I use my own logo or design?

Yes, we accept custom logo requests. You can provide us with your own logo or design and we will work with you to create the perfect logo wear for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nysart8902
  • mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheflisad