• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Bookings From a Book Party

In summary, the speakers discuss ways to increase bookings from book parties. They suggest making phone calls and offering incentives for hosts to get more bookings. They also recommend using prize drawing slips to gather contact information and offering additional free product value for hosts who meet certain criteria. They also discuss the importance of building relationships with potential hosts and providing excellent customer service.
rperales
I was wondering how do you get bookings from a book party? There is the obvious those who say they want a party. Do you make phone calls???? What do you say??? Right now I seem to have a lot more book parties then live shows and I am getting desperate for bookings!!!

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call them all. If they don't have their numbers on the order forms, I get it from their checks. I tell all my hosts that I must have numbers for everyone paying with check or credit card.

I say; "Hi Jane, This is Donna with The Pampered Chef! How are you?" I normally hear the skeptical "I'm fine and you?" They are always kind of dreading what I'm going to say next. Then I say, "Oh, I'm doing great. I got your order from Susie Host and I just wanted to call and say thank you for you order and ask if you had any questions about what you ordered?" Most of the time they say no, if they have questions then I do everything I can to answer them. Then I go on to talk about Susie's FREE STUFF! "Ok, well please, make sure you call me if you have any questions or concerns. My contact info will be on your receipt. Make sure to keep that under your silverware tray in case there is ever an issue with your products. Has Susie Host told you how much she earned for FREE? She got $XXX in merchandise for FREE not counting her half priced items and unlimited discount. Isn't that great?" They always say yes! Then I say, "Well, have you ever thought of gathering together your friends and hosting a show of your own?"

Well that's what I say. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
drawing slipsI tell the host to give out prize drawing slips to everyone that orders. Then I draw for a small prize like I would at a cooking show. That way you can get in touch with those 'yeses' and 'maybe's'. I just started doing this a couple months ago. Have only had 1 book party, got one that might do a show in the fall, and got 3 to add to my monthly email I send out.

lacychef said:
I tell the host to give out prize drawing slips to everyone that orders. Then I draw for a small prize like I would at a cooking show. That way you can get in touch with those 'yeses' and 'maybe's'. I just started doing this a couple months ago. Have only had 1 book party, got one that might do a show in the fall, and got 3 to add to my monthly email I send out.

I like that idea I'm going to have to try it

I haven't done this yet but this is what I've been thinking about to get more out of my catalog shows. I am going to include a flyer for my host which states that if they:

*Have a $500 show they will get an additional $10 in Free product value.
*Get at least 2 people to book their own show and get an additional $10 in FPV.
*Get both the $500 show AND at least 2 bookings they will get a total of $25 in FPV on top of the regular Host Rewards Program!

I'm still trying to figure out the exact amounts I want to give away. Also by doing it this way I can hopefully be getting more shows and higher sales from my catalog shows!

Just wondering;
what's FPV?
tia

Free Prod. Value

rayday said:
I haven't done this yet but this is what I've been thinking about to get more out of my catalog shows. I am going to include a flyer for my host which states that if they:

*Have a $500 show they will get an additional $10 in Free product value.
*Get at least 2 people to book their own show and get an additional $10 in FPV.
*Get both the $500 show AND at least 2 bookings they will get a total of $25 in FPV on top of the regular Host Rewards Program!

I'm still trying to figure out the exact amounts I want to give away. Also by doing it this way I can hopefully be getting more shows and higher sales from my catalog shows!

I like this one too!! People love to get things for free.

1. How can I encourage guests to book a party from a book party?

One way to encourage guests to book a party is by offering a special incentive or discount for those who book within a specific timeframe. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends.

2. What are some creative ways to get bookings from a book party?

Some creative ways to get bookings from a book party include hosting a raffle or giveaway for guests who book a party, having a themed book party (such as a holiday or recipe-themed party), and offering personalized cooking or baking classes as a party option.

3. How can I follow up with guests after a book party to get bookings?

One effective way to follow up with guests is by sending a personalized thank-you note or email. In the note, you can mention any upcoming specials or incentives for booking a party and remind them of the benefits of hosting a party.

4. What should I do if guests seem hesitant to book a party at a book party?

If guests seem hesitant to book a party, try addressing any concerns they may have by highlighting the flexibility and ease of hosting a party, as well as the support and resources provided by Pampered Chef. You can also offer to help them plan and personalize their party to make it more appealing.

5. How soon should I follow up with guests after a book party to get bookings?

It's best to follow up with guests within a week or two after the book party. This gives them enough time to think about hosting a party and also shows that you value their interest and time. Waiting too long to follow up may cause them to lose interest or forget about booking a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • avelissar