• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Bookings Before I've Re-Signed?

In summary, Jan and Feb are great months to restart your PC business. You should call all your past hosts and let them know that you are coming back into the business, and begin coaching them on how to keep the dates. You should also get as many shows booked as possible in your first month.
pchefinski
Can/should I do this? How would I go about it? After reading about Feb's specials, I really would love to get shows lined up on my calendar. But how do you get people interested and booked on your calendar if you aren't an active consultant yet? I'm wanting to do a huge grand opening show in February, (well, two -- one here at home and one up at my mom's house) and I want to get people excited now but I'm at a loss.. any ideas? How do I get people to set the date and then keep it? I want my 90 days to be ROCKIN' - I need to get super uber momentum to begin with or I'll have a repeat of the bomb that was my business when I first started almost 3 years ago.

I would, that will help you out with a strong start. If you still have all your previous contacts, call them or email them letting them know that you are coming back into the business and see if they want to book a show. Call all your past hosts and let them know personally.

As for helping them keep the date, good host coaching helps. Alot of consultants send out the postcards and say this helps, I personally do not and don't have too much of a problem with cancelations.

YES YES YES! Get them on your calendar as soon as possible! Just think of all of the PC$$$$ you'll get with those shows!!! GO FOR IT!

I'm starting in January and already have 4 shows (including my grand opening show) and a catalog show lined up. I still have more people to contact starting Sunday... I also want my first 90 days to be rockin'! Okay...and my first 30 days to be stellar (all those bonus PC bucks...). :love: If I were you, I would get as many shows set up for your first month as possible, and then start coaching away! I know that before I sign up, I want to have my schedule set up for success. :)

I'm working with my area director (who is also my recruiter) to start off successfully. Even though I haven't bought the kit yet, she gave me the paperwork box so I can hit the ground running. She does know that I *am* going to sign, so giving me the starting paperwork is not a risk...I am just waiting until after the holidays to start b/c I had a hard time getting people to commit to a date in Dec.

Call everyone you know and tell them that you are going to restart your PC business in Feb and how excited you are. Tell them about the fantastic Feb. specials and then ask if they would be interested in hosting a show...hype up the fabulous host benefits! You know, Jan seems to be a good month to start too - with the stoneware sale. Just a thought. :)

Good luck!!!

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly!! Get your schedule PACKED!! Then, keep in contact with your hosts. You don't have to call them every week, but call, email, send a recipe via snail mail...whatever! Just so you keep them thinking about their shows and knowing that you are thinking of them and are looking forward to their show!

Also...big tip...get them to give you their guest lists NOW!! You then have time to reconnect with them and brainstorm if they send you too few, and you will have FEWER cancellations! I have been sending out my invites for about 2 years now, and haven't had one cancellation from those who have already mailed me their list. Those who mess around and never get you the list...those are the ones who are not committed and who will cancel on you!

Good luck! Hope you earn TONS of PC $$ in your first 30-90 days! Take advantage of this opportunity!!

1. How can I get bookings before I've re-signed with Pampered Chef?

One way to get bookings before you've re-signed is to reach out to past customers and offer them a special discount or incentive for hosting a party. You can also ask friends and family to host a party for you or reach out to your social media network to see if anyone is interested in hosting a party.

2. What if I don't have a large network of potential hosts?

If you don't have a large network, you can still get bookings by reaching out to local businesses, community groups, or organizations. You can also partner with other Pampered Chef consultants to co-host a party and reach a larger audience.

3. How can I make my booking pitch more effective?

To make your booking pitch more effective, make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and discounts. You can also offer a fun theme for the party or provide samples to entice potential hosts.

4. Can I use social media to get bookings?

Yes, social media can be a great tool for getting bookings. You can create a Facebook event for your party and invite friends and followers. You can also post about your Pampered Chef business and ask if anyone is interested in hosting a party or looking for a new kitchen gadget.

5. What if I'm not comfortable with the idea of hosting parties?

If hosting parties is not your preferred method of getting bookings, you can still reach out to potential hosts and offer alternative options, such as a virtual party or a catalog party. You can also focus on building your online presence and reaching out to potential customers through social media or email marketing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Krista Burson