• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Answers on Sales Receipts: What Do I Do?

In summary, if you do a show and buy something, you should print out a receipt and send it to the host with a thank you letter.
Home4Yahweh
Do you print out sales receipts for all orders or only some?? I'm not sure what to do with these? I've asked my recruitor a couple of times but haven't gotten any response.

At shows, I use the 3-ply ones from HO. For outside orders & catalog shows, I use the PP ones. I always send a receipt for each order & attach a biz card to it with a thank you sticker.

I print out receipts for those that did not use the 3-ply order forms. If they used that order form I do not print out another one.

I hosted a show in October and have absolutely no receipts for the stuff I bought since I did it over the phone. Is my recruitor (she's the one who did my show) supposed to send me one then??

THose of you who use the OO form for your shows...do you print out receipts for them all since it's not a 3 part order form?

I print and mail reciepts when I've used the OO forms.

Home4Yahweh said:
I hosted a show in October and have absolutely no receipts for the stuff I bought since I did it over the phone. Is my recruitor (she's the one who did my show) supposed to send me one then??

Yes, you can call your recruiter & ask her for your receipt. She could probably just print off a copy from PP.

I print computer receipts for all orders on my shows. It's more consistent, so it's easier for the host to spot info like names. I print them when I transmit the show, at the same time that I print the Thank You letter from PP. Then I stamp each receipt with "Thank You" and "Keep this receipt under your silverware tray" (from Nancy's Artworks), and attach a little slip that says:
Thanks in part to you, HOST NAME received $TOTAL worth of fantastic tools for only $COST! Some of the great things she picked out are:
Tool1
Tool2
Tool3
I'd love to come to your home and help you get free tools, too!​
With my name, phone number and email address. I print these notes 6 to a page on bright paper and staple them to the upper right corner of the receipt so they don't cover the guest name. (When I choose products to list, I usually go with the biggest thing the host picked - like cookware, something from another major category - like stoneware, and a fun or quirky item.)
I also highlight any product quantity other than 1, to help reduce confusion.

Then I pop the receipts in an envelope with the Thank You letter and mail it to the host.

I use OO at shows and print all receipts from PP. I also write thank you and sign each receipt and my business card get's stapled to each one in the upper right hand corner.

These are all great ideas...thanks!

Related to Getting Answers on Sales Receipts: What Do I Do?

1. What if I receive a damaged item on my sales receipt?

If you receive a damaged item on your sales receipt, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you with returning the item and receiving a replacement or refund.

2. How do I return an item from my sales receipt?

If you need to return an item from your sales receipt, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will provide you with a return authorization number and instructions on how to return the item.

3. Can I exchange an item from my sales receipt?

Yes, you may exchange an item from your sales receipt. Please contact our customer service team for assistance and they will provide you with a return authorization number and instructions on how to exchange the item.

4. What if I can't find my sales receipt?

If you can't find your sales receipt, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to locate your purchase in our system using your name and other relevant information.

5. How long do I have to return an item from my sales receipt?

You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return an item from your sales receipt. After 30 days, we are unable to process returns or exchanges. Please contact our customer service team for assistance within this time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • kdangel518