• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Quick-Start Box at Your First Cluster Meeting for Mother's Day!

my recruiter is thinking that maybe our director is dipping into the kits, because a few of her recruits's boxes were missing stuff.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey all! Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers!

I have a quick question for you! I will be signing up tomorrow (although we are post-dating for the end of the month) and getting my quick-start box at my first cluster meeting with my recruiter - woo-hoo! I was wondering how many (if any) catalogs are included, as I need some pretty soon for giving to my in-laws when I see them over Memorial Day weeked. I have 2 SIL's doing catty shows, and also my Mom and one sister! Yay!

Thanks so much!

Annabel

There will be 50 catalogs in the quick start box. Congrats!!!!

Thanks Becky!

I also have 3 people (and probably me too) lined up to do cooking shows!

I can't wait, but I'm also starting to get a little nervous (even though my first show won't be until June!!)

The Quick-Start box contains all the paperwork that would normally be in your kit. It will last you awhile. When you get your kit or in the box there should be a flyer to get a "booster kit" within the first 60 days I believe it is. Get it - it will be well worth your money! :)

Thanks for the info and advice Janet! Hope your bears aren't causing you any more trouble... Although it does souns sort of cool to have bears (at least while they're small and cuddly!). Actually, I would be pretty scared if we had bear sightings around my neighbourhood!

Last edited:
pamperedbecky said:
There will be 50 catalogs in the quick start box. Congrats!!!!
there were not any catalogs in mine when i got mine, my recruiter is thinking that maybe our director is dipping into the kits, because a few of her recruits's boxes were missing stuff.

AnnieBee said:
Thanks for the info and advice Janet! Hope your bears aren't causing you any more trouble... Although it does souns sort of cool to have bears (at least while they're small and cuddly!). Actually, I would be pretty scared if we had bear sightings around my neighbourhood!

One was caught today in the trap in the yard where the dog was injured. The DNR thinks it was mama bear they caught. We are pretty positive they are wrong. Last year there were 9 bears in our area (of course they weren't causing this much trouble). We know their habits pretty well and this one would not have been back in that yard that soon. Especially since we saw it about 3 miles away at camp the day before and it was scared north with buckshot. It wouldn't have turned and headed back west there for a few days.

I'm thinking they caught papa bear, not mama bear. But we'll see what the DNR says/did.

Mama bear of the 3 cubs is the one getting vicious. She will probably be euthanized by the DNR when caught since she has attacked a dog...they don't want her to do that to people.

ChefDella said:
there were not any catalogs in mine when i got mine, my recruiter is thinking that maybe our director is dipping into the kits, because a few of her recruits's boxes were missing stuff.
Unless there was a mistake at the home office with your particular one, mine have always had 50 catalogs in them. Sometimes a new consultant gets more if they're right on the edge of a new selling season so they get some of the old ones and some of the new.

WOW!! That's amazing that yours were missing. Did you call the HO when that happened? Did they send you new ones? That's terrible if someone is taking them out and using them.:eek:

You guys always have such great info! Della, that is too bad that you had stuff missing. Yikes!!

Janet, wow! You could have a TV show of your life with the bears! :) So, what would happen to the babies if Mama is euthanized before they are ready to go it alone? Too bad the dad won't step in and raise them!! Or Goldilocks!! :D

pamperedbecky said:
Unless there was a mistake at the home office with your particular one, mine have always had 50 catalogs in them. Sometimes a new consultant gets more if they're right on the edge of a new selling season so they get some of the old ones and some of the new.

WOW!! That's amazing that yours were missing. Did you call the HO when that happened? Did they send you new ones? That's terrible if someone is taking them out and using them.:eek:

no i didn't call i didn't know at the time i was suppose to have them in there.

1. What is included in the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box includes essential tools and products for getting started with Pampered Chef, such as the Quick Cooker, Quick Slice, and Quick Prep tools.

2. How much does the Quick Start Box cost?

The Quick Start Box is available for $99, but the value of the included products is over $200.

3. Can I customize the products in the Quick Start Box?

No, the products in the Quick Start Box are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can purchase additional products separately.

4. Is the Quick Start Box only for new consultants?

No, the Quick Start Box is also available for existing consultants who want to refresh their product collection or introduce Pampered Chef to their customers.

5. Does the Quick Start Box come with any training materials?

Yes, the Quick Start Box includes a Getting Started Guide and access to online training resources to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • kat29
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmelody