• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Kids Cooking with Fun Show Flyers | Find Them Here!

In summary, a Kid Cooking Show is an event where children ages 5-12 can learn basic cooking skills, kitchen safety and cleanliness, and make healthy and delicious meals and snacks in a fun and interactive way. Parents and caregivers are also welcome to attend. All ingredients and supplies are provided, but please notify the organizers of any food allergies or dietary restrictions. The event typically lasts 1-2 hours.
DimSumTabi
I've seen the posts on here about the Kid Cooking Shows. I'm really interested and I think it's a GREAT idea! I looked on past posts for flyers but I didn't find any. I'm new here so I might not be looking in the right place.

Does anyone have any or knowwhere I could find one?

That'd be awesome!!! :D

Thanks so much!

Tabitha

Did you check out files with the word "kid" as the search?

Hi Tabitha,Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you're interested in the Kid Cooking Shows. I think it's a fantastic idea too. Unfortunately, I don't have any flyers for the shows, but I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you out. Maybe you can try posting in the "Community Events" section of the forum or asking around in the comments of previous posts about the shows. Good luck and happy cooking! :)

1. What is a Kid Cooking Show?

A Kid Cooking Show is an event where children can learn how to cook and prepare meals in a fun and interactive way. It is usually led by a trained instructor and can include demonstrations, hands-on activities, and taste testing.

2. Who can attend the Kid Cooking Show?

The Kid Cooking Show is designed for children ages 5-12, but older or younger children may also participate if accompanied by an adult. Parents and caregivers are welcome to attend and participate in the activities as well.

3. What will my child learn at the Kid Cooking Show?

Children will learn basic cooking skills, such as how to follow a recipe and measure ingredients, as well as kitchen safety and cleanliness. They will also learn about different types of foods and how to make healthy and delicious meals and snacks.

4. Do I need to bring any ingredients or supplies?

No, all ingredients and supplies will be provided at the Kid Cooking Show. However, if your child has any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate their needs.

5. How long does the Kid Cooking Show last?

The Kid Cooking Show typically lasts about 1-2 hours, depending on the activities planned. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early to allow time for check-in and getting settled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
Replies
Views
Kjurich
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie