• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letters/Flyers/Other Helpful Documents

In summary, the purpose of the letters, flyers, and other helpful documents provided by Pampered Chef is to aid consultants in promoting and selling products, as well as providing important updates and information about the company. These documents can be accessed through the Consultant's Corner section of the website and can be customized for each consultant's business. Most of the documents can be printed at home, but some may need to be ordered through the Pampered Chef printing service. It is important to note that there are guidelines and restrictions for using these documents, as they are intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants only and any edits should align with the company's brand and values.
Kates
Greetings! I am a newbie and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share any word documents that they use frequently? I'm hoping to find/create a letter to send to hosts with their cats & order forms, have some fun flyers about dollar days, etc. I have seen great posts throughout this website, but have been bad about saving them and am now wishing that I had some. The other benefit that I have found by looking on this website is that I have found things that I would've never thought of using. Hence, I am picking your brains and asking for you to share what you use most often. Thanks - I love reading everyone's posts and have found it to be super beneficial so far! Cheers!!!!!:chef:

Last edited:
filesI will email them to you.

You can find a lot of useful documents and flyers in the Files section. You can do a search by entering keywords such as flyer, booking, host, etc.

Does anyone have any type of coupons they use for events or special promotions?

1. What is the purpose of the letters, flyers, and other helpful documents provided by Pampered Chef?

The letters, flyers, and other helpful documents provided by Pampered Chef are designed to help you promote and sell our products, as well as provide important information and updates about the company.

2. How can I access these letters, flyers, and other helpful documents?

You can access these documents through the Consultant's Corner section of our website. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password, and you will have access to all of the available resources.

3. Are these documents customizable for my business?

Yes, many of our letters, flyers, and other documents are customizable. You can add your personal information, contact details, and even your own photos to make them unique to your business.

4. Can I print these documents at home or do I need to order them?

Most of our documents are available for download and printing at home. However, some may need to be ordered through the Pampered Chef printing service. This information will be noted on the document itself.

5. Are there any guidelines or restrictions for using these documents?

Yes, there are guidelines and restrictions for using these documents. They are intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants only and should not be shared with non-consultants. Additionally, any edits or changes to the documents should be in line with the Pampered Chef brand and values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
Replies
Views
hope.reasoner