• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Celebrate Cookbook: Buy Now in Ontario, Canada!

In summary, the Celebrate Cookbook is priced at $25 for customers in Ontario, Canada and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant. There are currently no special offers or promotions for purchasing the cookbook in Ontario. The cookbook contains a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and drinks that are suitable for any celebration or gathering. The Celebrate Cookbook is exclusively available through Pampered Chef and cannot be found in stores.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have two copies of this cookbook that they would be willing to sell? I am located in Ontario, Canada. Thanks!

I have just one more to sell. I ask $5 for the book plus the shipping charge. I'll have to check if I can use our Priority shipping rate of $4.80 to ship to Canada. So the cost of the book to you would be $9.80 US.

If you find that acceptable let me know. I only accept PayPal (no credit/debit cards).

Related to Get Your Hands on Celebrate Cookbook: Buy Now in Ontario, Canada!

1. What is the price of the Celebrate Cookbook?

The Celebrate Cookbook is priced at $25 for customers in Ontario, Canada.

2. Can I purchase the Celebrate Cookbook online?

Yes, you can purchase the Celebrate Cookbook online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any special offers or promotions for purchasing the Celebrate Cookbook?

At this time, there are no special offers or promotions for purchasing the Celebrate Cookbook in Ontario, Canada.

4. What types of recipes are included in the Celebrate Cookbook?

The Celebrate Cookbook includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and drinks that are perfect for any celebration or gathering.

5. Is the Celebrate Cookbook available in stores or only through Pampered Chef?

The Celebrate Cookbook is only available through Pampered Chef and cannot be found in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MHPampered
  • Jayme
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Jennie4PC