• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theNewest Cookbook (29 Mintues)

In summary, "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)" is a cookbook that focuses on providing quick and easy recipes that can be made in 29 minutes or less. It includes 100 recipes covering a variety of cuisines and dietary preferences, with special considerations for those with dietary restrictions. The ingredients for these recipes are easy to find in most grocery stores. While the suggested cooking times are just a guideline, they can be adjusted based on individual cooking speed and preference.
Jayme
Does anyone have the newest cookbook that they would be willing to sell. I am willing to pay the $10. please let me know. I wasn't able to get it when it was the gs last month.

Where in North Carolina are you??

CookbookJust moved to Archdale. Been here about a month.

Jayme said:
Just moved to Archdale. Been here about a month.
You're about 45 minutes from me! Hopefully we can meet sometime and share notes! ...and welcome to the area!! Do you have hospitality yet? I have a consultant who comes from Jamestown (very near High Point).

[end of hijack]

Last edited:
Yes I have a hospitality. I just met her on Monday. That would be great to get together and share notes.

Submit
Jayme said:
Does anyone have the newest cookbook that they would be willing to sell. I am willing to pay the $10. please let me know. I wasn't able to get it when it was the gs last month.

I think you can still submit an individual Sept. order for the cookbooks!? That way you get commission on them.

Debbie :D

1. What is the concept behind "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)"?

The concept behind "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)" is to provide quick and easy recipes that can be made in 29 minutes or less. These recipes are perfect for busy individuals who still want to enjoy delicious and healthy meals without spending hours in the kitchen.

2. How many recipes are included in "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)"?

There are 100 recipes included in "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)". These recipes cover a variety of cuisines and dietary preferences, ensuring that there is something for everyone.

3. Are there any special dietary restrictions or considerations taken into account in "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)"?

Yes, "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)" includes recipes for various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their intake.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)" are easy to find in most grocery stores. We strive to use common and readily available ingredients so that anyone can make these recipes.

5. Can I adjust the cooking times in "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)" if I am a slower or faster cook?

Yes, the cooking times provided in "theNewest Cookbook (29 Minutes)" are just a guideline. You can adjust them based on your cooking speed and preference. However, we recommend following the suggested cooking times to ensure the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • ChefJen2012
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies