• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Urgent Help for Ordering Woven Rectangular Tray Before Deadline

In summary, to place an urgent order for the woven rectangular tray, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or go directly to their website and select the "Priority Shipping" option at checkout. The deadline for placing an urgent order will depend on your location and chosen shipping option, with "Priority Shipping" orders processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can track your order by logging into your account or contacting your consultant, and changes may be possible by contacting your consultant as soon as possible. There is no extra fee for placing an urgent order, but there may be an additional cost for expedited shipping.
babywings76
Gold Member
Host on the phone...is it too late to order the woven rect. tray? I know it said to submit by Monday, so am I out of luck?

If you order it the show will be put on hold until it is removed. So, yeah, it's too late to place the order.

How about the Chillzanne big bowl?

babywings76 said:
How about the Chillzanne big bowl?

You can still order that and the Chillzanne Rectangle Server. Just not the mini-bowl and the woven rect. tray.

Thanks so much!!! :)

Related to Get Urgent Help for Ordering Woven Rectangular Tray Before Deadline

1. How do I place an urgent order for the woven rectangular tray?

To place an urgent order for the woven rectangular tray, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or go directly to our website and select the "Priority Shipping" option at checkout. This will ensure your order is processed and shipped as quickly as possible.

2. What is the deadline for placing an urgent order?

The deadline for placing an urgent order will depend on your location and the shipping option you choose. If you select the "Priority Shipping" option, your order will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

3. Can I track my urgent order for the woven rectangular tray?

Yes, you can track your urgent order by logging into your Pampered Chef account or by contacting your consultant. You will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped.

4. What if I need to make changes to my urgent order?

If you need to make changes to your urgent order, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but please keep in mind that once an order has been processed, changes may not be possible.

5. Is there an extra fee for placing an urgent order for the woven rectangular tray?

There is no extra fee for placing an urgent order for the woven rectangular tray. However, if you choose the "Priority Shipping" option, there will be an additional cost for expedited shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tig
  • chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • heather223