• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Tiff Achieve 15,000 Sales with Just One Show a Month?

In summary, "Get to Change the Profile" is a program provided by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to update their personal profile information on the company's website and other online platforms. To access the program, consultants can log in to their account on the website and click on the "My Account" tab, then select "Change Profile" from the drop-down menu. While there are some restrictions on what can be changed in the profile, consultants can make multiple changes as needed. This service is free of charge and is recommended to keep information accurate for customers and team members.
Bluiydangl
I get to say 2+ years of experience now! AND after a show tonight I'm only 200 away from 15,000 in career sales. :) not bad for one show a month!

Tiff

Bluiydangl said:
I get to say 2+ years of experience now! AND after a show tonight I'm only 200 away from 15,000 in career sales. :) not bad for one show a month!

Tiff

Congratulations! Slow and steady wins the race. :thumbup:

TOO AWESOME! How exciting! Can't wait til I hit that milestone! Congrats! Enjoy the raise you earned! Got to tell my recruits! :D

Congratulations!

Congrats!!

Yes Congratulations! Like was already said slow and steady is a great pace.

Congratulations and continued success!

What is "Get to Change the Profile"?

"Get to Change the Profile" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to change their personal profile information, such as their name, contact information, and photo, on our website and other online platforms.

How can I access the "Get to Change the Profile" program?

To access the "Get to Change the Profile" program, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, click on the "My Account" tab and select "Change Profile" from the drop-down menu.

Are there any restrictions on what I can change in my profile?

Yes, there are some restrictions on what you can change in your profile. You can update your personal information, such as your name and contact information, but you cannot change your consultant ID number or your email address associated with your account.

Can I change my profile multiple times?

Yes, you can change your profile multiple times. However, we recommend keeping your profile information up to date and accurate at all times to ensure the best experience for your customers and team members.

Is there a fee for using the "Get to Change the Profile" program?

No, there is no fee for using the "Get to Change the Profile" program. It is a free service that we offer to all Pampered Chef consultants to help them keep their information updated and relevant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
janetupnorth