• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Hitting $15,000 Sales Mark and 25 Stones Sold in One Month!

L
ltkacz
Last night I closed out 2 shows, which pushed me over the $15,000 mark!! WHOO HOO!! I was doing the happy dance around the house all last night!!!

Considering I only work my PC business part time (average 2 shows a month) and didn't have sales in December or May, I am pretty darn happy with myself.

What's better yet - I'm 1 stone away from 25 stones sold this month. With 1 more show to enter in on Friday, I am confident I'll make it.

Now.....if I can only get this recruiting thing down....I'd be on cloud 9!!

That is fantastic. Way to go. Keep up the good work.

Congrats Liz!!! Raise here you come!!!

Congrats! That's terrific!

Congratulations!! For those who may not know, when you hit the $15,000 mark all sales starting the following month will earn an extra 2% commission.

Whether you hit $15,000 on September 1 or September 30, the raise takes effect with all sales submitted starting October 1.

Congrats! I am finally getting close! I have been doing this for 2 years, but the first 1.5 years I just feel like I wasted doing nothing!!

That's really great Liz, keep up the good work... I know all about the recuriting thing... I still need help with that department!! :D

I'm at $13,500 - I've been a consultant since February. My goal is to make it by December. I've also got my first recruit in the works! I do this business part time as well - I have a full time (40hr per week) job.:)

If I would spend some time on the phone there's no telling what I could do!!

Very cool! Congrats to you!

Congrats! You will love the 2% raise too!! It doesn't sound like alot but it does make a difference! From the 22-25% increase with your sales totals was big to me!

Congratulations!! I think I'm going to end up about $200 shy of my $15000 mark this month - darn it!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO! Keep it up!

Congratulations! I'm 1/2 way there and do this part time. A raise would be GREAT!

That's great!!! I'm about $5K from it and I cannot wait to get a pay raise! Good for you!

Congrats!!!! It feels good to know you gave yourself a permanent raise doesn't it.

Gosh- I have really been slacking in this for 2 years and not yet gotten to $15000!!

Related to Celebrating Hitting $15,000 Sales Mark and 25 Stones Sold in One Month!

1. How did you reach the $15,000 sales mark and 25 stones sold in one month?

I achieved this by working my PC business part-time, with an average of 2 shows per month. Additionally, I did not have sales in December or May, which makes me even more proud of my achievement.

2. What was your reaction to hitting the $15,000 sales mark and 25 stones sold?

I was extremely excited and did a happy dance around my house all night. It's a great feeling to see my hard work paying off.

3. How many shows did you have to close in order to reach this milestone?

I closed out 2 shows last night, which pushed me over the $15,000 mark. And with 1 more show to enter in on Friday, I am confident I'll reach 25 stones sold this month.

4. How do you plan on maintaining this level of success in the future?

I will continue to work hard and remain consistent with my part-time schedule of 2 shows per month. I will also strive to improve my recruiting skills to further enhance my business.

5. What advice do you have for others looking to achieve similar sales and success?

My advice would be to stay dedicated and consistent in your efforts. Also, don't get discouraged by slow months or setbacks. Keep pushing forward and don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance from more experienced colleagues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarteez2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u