• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get the Consultant's Corner Audio with Sharon Zelen in Mp3 Format

:)destination?? sorry, not too techy savy here and have no idea what you mean by that :confused: It means the link you are trying to go to. It's the link for the audio of Sharon Zelen.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Ginger was telling me about another audio on your Consultant's Corner with Sharon Zelen...a 19 minute talk...is there anyone that has this in Mp3 format they could send to me?

It says 404 not found. :eek:/

It's in the Download on Cons Corner - do you have it there on the Canada side?

pamperedlinda said:
It's in the Download on Cons Corner - do you have it there on the Canada side?

No I just checked all of our audios and we don't have anything with her. :(

It sent successfully - let me know if you get it

pamperedlinda said:
It sent successfully - let me know if you get it

Well it looks like it sent but when I click "play" nothing happens. :confused:

PamperedK said:

Its a long shot, but let me ask Sharon if she can do something. I'll get back to you when she does :D

PamperedK said:

well, that stinks! sorry

I tried to listen to it last week on the USA consultants corner and it was saying 404 not found. I was hoping it was just temporary, I haven't had time to try again since conference.

Can I just saythat I feel its totally stupid that the same audios are not posted for Canadians? It should be just a "NOrth American" website...I am sure the French-only speaking Canadians are a very small population (similiar to men vs women in the biz) and should not have to be excluded.

Pffff to that I say! :)

I agree! you guys have a LOT of resources we don't have. Your websites are different, your Pampered Partner is different,...it's crazy.

if you can email me and have a web based email (yahoo/hotmail) I can email the Sharon recording to you as a MP3... it is a large file and rejects from local isp emails...

[email protected]

Sheila said:
When we try to go to this link the ... is actually part of the destination. Can you double check the url address and maybe the US girls will be able to open it? ;)

destination?? sorry, not too techy savy here and have no idea what you mean by that :confused: I actually copied that from an email I received. If you are US, you can go to CC and get it from the Downloads.

Related to Get the Consultant's Corner Audio with Sharon Zelen in Mp3 Format

1. What is "Another Audio Request"?

"Another Audio Request" is a feature or option found in various audio recording or streaming platforms that allows users to request another song or audio track to be played. It is often used in live events or radio shows.

2. How do I make an "Another Audio Request"?

The process for making an "Another Audio Request" may vary depending on the platform, but it usually involves clicking on a button or link labeled "Request" or "Another Audio Request" and then selecting the desired song or audio track from a list or by typing in the title or artist.

3. Can I make multiple "Another Audio Requests" at once?

This depends on the platform and its settings. Some platforms may allow users to make multiple requests at once, while others may limit it to one request at a time. It is best to check the platform's guidelines or FAQ section for more information.

4. How long does it take for an "Another Audio Request" to be played?

The time it takes for an "Another Audio Request" to be played also varies depending on the platform and the number of requests in queue. Some platforms may have a set schedule for playing requested songs, while others may play them immediately or at random intervals. Again, it is best to check the platform's guidelines or FAQ section for more information.

5. Can I cancel an "Another Audio Request"?

This also depends on the platform's settings. Some platforms may allow users to cancel their request before it is played, while others may not have this option. If you want to cancel your "Another Audio Request", it is best to check the platform's guidelines or FAQ section for instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • finley1991