• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Deals at Vista Print This Week - Freebies Included!

it just depends on what cards I'm making.I'm generally lazy so I just use the front and sometimes put a recipe on the back.
Any ideas out there for doing a HWC oversized postcard?? TIA!!

Can ya'll get off Vista for a minute??? LOL!!!! I've got slow internet & it's taking FOREVER!!!! :p

love my vista items!After seeing people post about vista print for the past year, I finally placed an order (using the amazing specials referenced ealier in this thread).

I just received my order and am thrilled with everything. Here is what turned out really well:

- Labels using their dots pattern (thanks for that suggestion; they compliment the new catalog perfectly and look more professional than the bland do-at-home one I do.)
- Business cards with a recipe on back (thanks Ann...I've loved the 'artichoke' card since you showed it to me at Leadership).
- Business cards specifically for bridal showers and wedding registries. I used the design with the veil and top hat. Beside my info, the front says "complimentary two hour consultantation (see back for more information)". The back lists all the registry benefits.
- Card-size magnets that have my contact info and say "Thank you for being such a wonderful host! Your 10% discount is valid for a full year!". (These came out GREAT.)

leggy

:D I just placed an order yesterday for Thank You notes for my two baby showers in the next few month. I put on them "Thank You from the mom of Cole Stephens." I got the idea from another catalog. They are so cute!

I also did the 100 postcards and put on the front "A Little Note to Say Hello." I ordered the envelopes to go with them. I am going to give these to the hostess of my showers as a Thank you Gift. I will have enough to give them each 15.

Pretty good for only $14!!!:D Just the notecards along for my hostess would cost around $15-20 anywhere around here. The book that I got the Thank You note idea from charges $16 for 12 of them - I got 40 from vista, HA!;)

Duh -
Never mind. Found it! :D

I got my stuff yesteryday that I orderd. That was record time!! It came in 2 weeks, a lot less than the 21 days.

<h2>1. What are the current specials at Vista Print this week?</h2><p>The current specials at Vista Print this week include a variety of freebies, such as free business cards, free marketing materials, and free shipping on orders over a certain amount. These specials change frequently, so be sure to check back often!</p><h2>2. Can you provide a link to access the additional free items at Vista Print?</h2><p>Sure! You can find the link to access the additional free items at Vista Print by visiting our website or by signing up for our email newsletters. These links will give you access to even more freebies and special deals.</p><h2>3. Are there any deals specifically for business cards this week?</h2><p>Currently, there are several deals for business cards at Vista Print, including free business cards, discounted business cards, and free upgrades to premium business cards. Be sure to check our website for the most up-to-date deals and promotions.</p><h2>4. Do I need a promo code to take advantage of the Vista Print deals?</h2><p>In most cases, you will not need a promo code to take advantage of the Vista Print deals. However, some offers may require a code, which will be provided on our website or in our email newsletters. Be sure to check the details of each deal for any necessary promo codes.</p><h2>5. Can I combine multiple deals and freebies at Vista Print?</h2><p>Unfortunately, most deals and freebies at Vista Print cannot be combined. However, you can still take advantage of multiple offers by placing separate orders. This way, you can still get the best deals and freebies available!</p>

Related to Get the Best Deals at Vista Print This Week - Freebies Included!

1. What are the current specials at Vista Print this week?

The current specials at Vista Print this week include a variety of freebies, such as free business cards, free marketing materials, and free shipping on orders over a certain amount. These specials change frequently, so be sure to check back often!

2. Can you provide a link to access the additional free items at Vista Print?

Sure! You can find the link to access the additional free items at Vista Print by visiting our website or by signing up for our email newsletters. These links will give you access to even more freebies and special deals.

3. Are there any deals specifically for business cards this week?

Currently, there are several deals for business cards at Vista Print, including free business cards, discounted business cards, and free upgrades to premium business cards. Be sure to check our website for the most up-to-date deals and promotions.

4. Do I need a promo code to take advantage of the Vista Print deals?

In most cases, you will not need a promo code to take advantage of the Vista Print deals. However, some offers may require a code, which will be provided on our website or in our email newsletters. Be sure to check the details of each deal for any necessary promo codes.

5. Can I combine multiple deals and freebies at Vista Print?

Unfortunately, most deals and freebies at Vista Print cannot be combined. However, you can still take advantage of multiple offers by placing separate orders. This way, you can still get the best deals and freebies available!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • cookingmommy