• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Sleek and Stylish with Merrill Bangle Watches for Small Wrists!

The bangle watches from Merrill's are definitely bulky if you have a small wrist. However, if you have a larger wrist, the watch may be too bulky.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Has anyone seen/ordered the bangle watches from Merrill's? I have a very small wrist, so I'm wondering if the watch would be too bulky.
leggy

Hopefully you can try it on at Leadership.

If it's the one I saw at Confrence then yes it's very chunky like esp. for a small dainty wrist! I have a med or reg. sized wrist and thought it was too bulky even for me! But that's just my Opinion???

It's the same one they had at Conference.
I love it, but it is bulky

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll wait and view them at Leadership. My upper half is small-boned, so the watches are probably too big. (My lower half may be small-boned too, but I have no way of knowing for sure:rolleyes: )

bangle watchI bought one at conference this summer...had it on for about 25 minutes and it broke...took it back to the counter and they replaced it...I wore it for about 3 months and the new one broke..it's very cute, but a little bulky and uncomfortable on wrist...I have very skinny wrists and it felt like it was digging into my wrist bone sometimes..I haven't even bothered trying to go through the hassles of replacing it...I guess I should have

My advise is to try it on for a fit.

I didn't do this at conference and my watch barely fits. I'm not actually a big person by any means but this watch seems destined for petite folks only. I think they need to put some type of notice up about this cause it was an expense I would have skipped had I thought it wouldn't fit me. It is BEAUTIFUL though. Sorry to hear others have had theirs break..I did wear mine several times (though tight) with no quality problems.

Now, mine is in a desk drawer at my day job office. I'll probably take it home and clean it up and offer it with other "used" items for team members for an extra gift at times (like old bags, etc.).

I just received one as a Christmas gift from my recruiter and I love it. I have a very small wrist and it fits me fine. It's a bit bulky, but I like it a lot. When I first opened it up I didn't know if It would fit because I'm so small, but it closes nicely around my wrist.

Related to Get Sleek and Stylish with Merrill Bangle Watches for Small Wrists!

1. What is a Merrill Bangle Watch?

A Merrill Bangle Watch is a stylish and functional piece of jewelry that doubles as a watch. It is designed with a bangle-style band and a round watch face, making it both fashionable and practical.

2. What material is used to make a Merrill Bangle Watch?

Merrill Bangle Watches are typically made with high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and resistance to tarnishing. Some styles may also feature other materials such as leather or ceramic.

3. Are Merrill Bangle Watches water-resistant?

Yes, most Merrill Bangle Watches have a water resistance rating of at least 30 meters, making them suitable for everyday wear and light water activities. However, it is not recommended to submerge the watch in water for extended periods of time.

4. Do Merrill Bangle Watches come in different sizes?

Yes, Merrill Bangle Watches come in a variety of sizes to fit different wrist sizes. The standard size is usually adjustable and can fit most wrists, but there may also be options for larger or smaller sizes.

5. Can I replace the battery in my Merrill Bangle Watch?

Yes, the battery in a Merrill Bangle Watch can be replaced by a professional watch technician. However, it is recommended to have the battery replaced by an authorized service center to ensure the watch remains in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • abigailhutch