• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rid of Excess Catalogs and Save Money - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, there is a conversation about purchasing catalogs for Pampered Chef. Several individuals have excess catalogs they are willing to sell or give away. Some are also looking to purchase catalogs for their own use. One person is on bed rest and unable to use their catalogs, while another has already sold their supply. However, catalogs can still be ordered on supply orders until the middle of August. Some individuals are also looking to purchase catalogs at the National Conference. The conversation also includes updates on personal matters such as finding a home for a lost dog and dealing with contractions.
NMmommy
I have way to many and only one show that is not until August.

PM me a price (for 25) without shipping....

If you still have more, PM me with what you'd want, including shipping to 80129 (Colorado). I am almost all out and have been putting off ordering another pack of 25.

I have some too!Didn't mean to hijack but I have some too. Since I have been on bed rest I haven't been able to use all the catalogs I purchased. They are still new in the pack.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
Didn't mean to hijack but I have some too. Since I have been on bed rest I haven't been able to use all the catalogs I purchased. They are still new in the pack.

I sent you a pm

I could use a pack from whomever :) zip is 76063. Please email me [email protected] if you have any. Thanks!

Bumping this up Shannon - I need to order them soon if you cannot send soon.

SoldOk just sold my supply of 100 catalogs, thanks ladies!!
Will mail them out first thing tomorrow morning. I already have them packaged thanks to my kids. My hubby is on a roll with chores today, his day off, so I don't want to stop him. And I am craving a huge baked potato from Jason's deli, so it will have to wait until tomorrow morning. LOL
My sugars are great, according to my doctor and she said I could celebrate with a potato. I have been wanting one for WEEKS!!!!
We also found a Golden retriever that we have fed and had in our yard for almost 9 days now and we finally found him a home. No one claimed him and with me on bed rest and my kids being shuffled around to friends and neighbors each evening, the poor dog isn't getting much interaction. I found a woman with 30 acres, and 6 Golden retrievers. She is perfect!!! A person posted on craigslist an ad about a missing Golden in our area, we thought it was him, it was not. And that's why we took him in initially. The Lord is good. I have been having contractions today. Please pray that they stop!!

I also have an unopened pack of 25 if anyone needs them.
E-mail me at: [email protected] My zip is 75043 :)

I am so sorry guys!! UGH! My computer has been down!! I have 75 unopen packs if anyone needs them Please let me know. I only have one show left right now.

Whoever has them, PM me the cost for 25 (zip 93454). I could use some more. Thanks!

If anyone is going to National Conference bring them with you! I would buy a pack or two if someone had them to sell during wave 1.

I am interested too. PM me with a price and the zip is 43040. Thanks!!

NMmommy said:
I am so sorry guys!! UGH! My computer has been down!! I have 75 unopen packs if anyone needs them Please let me know. I only have one show left right now.
Do you really have 75 unopened packs or did you mean 3 packs of 25 (75 catalogs)???

If anyone has a package of 25, please let me know. I only have one show in August and no real need to submit a supply order just for those.

I'll take some if someone wants to bring them to Wave 1 ...

I still have two unopened packages!

I also have an unopened pack as well. I moved a month ago, and they are just sitting around the house. I'm in WA, if that matters. I can ship tomorrow if anyone wants them. I don't even remember what they cost originally. ???

I have 2 packs as well and will probably not need them.

does anyone still have catalogs? I could use about 50 if they are still out there??
email me [email protected]
Thanks!!

I'm looking, too!

You can still order the S/S catalogs on supply order until the middle of August.

chefann said:
You can still order the S/S catalogs on supply order until the middle of August.

I know, but that's the ONLY supply item I need right now ...

Sandy, I can probably spare 1 pack, since you need them for Thursday. But it would actually be more for me to ship 1 pack to you than for you to place a supply order for a pack (if you haven't already placed an order this month).

I could use some catalogs. Please send me a PM with the total. My zip code is 92704. Thank you.

I have several packs of the spring summer catalogues if someone needs them. $1 per pack plus shipping.
They are the mini catalogues.
Bobby

Last edited:
Sandy (mom2eli) was looking for some...

Related to Get Rid of Excess Catalogs and Save Money - Limited Time Offer!

1. How can I get rid of excess catalogs?

There are a few different options for getting rid of excess catalogs. You can contact the companies directly and request to be taken off their mailing list, or use a service like Catalog Choice to easily opt-out of multiple catalogs at once. Another option is to recycle the catalogs or donate them to a local library or school.

2. How can I save money by reducing my catalogs?

By reducing the number of catalogs you receive, you can save money on both paper and postage costs. Additionally, you may be less tempted to make unnecessary purchases from the catalogs, saving you money in the long run.

3. Is there a time limit for this limited time offer?

The time limit for this offer may vary, so it's best to take advantage of it as soon as possible. However, even if the offer expires, you can still use the tips and strategies mentioned to reduce your catalogs and save money.

4. Can I still receive catalogs if I only have one show in August?

Yes, you can still receive catalogs if you have a show in August. However, if you no longer wish to receive catalogs after that show, you can use the aforementioned methods to reduce their amount.

5. Will reducing my catalogs affect my ability to order products?

No, reducing your catalogs will not affect your ability to order products. You can still order products online or through other means, even if you have opted out of receiving catalogs. In fact, it may even make the ordering process more streamlined and efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • PCMomto4
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kat29