• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Start: Preparing for a New Journey

In summary, Ellen is starting her church's biggest loser program and is looking forward to winning money. She is having some problems with food, but is optimistic.
Okay so I went on a little walk today. And so far have been eating alright. I am going to have to take it one day at a time I guess.

Christ Follower said:
Okay so I went on a little walk today. And so far have been eating alright. I am going to have to take it one day at a time I guess.

So since this post earlier today, I also went on a little 2 mile bike ride. Unfortunatly, I also ate an ice cream bar. Oh well....

Christ Follower said:
So since this post earlier today, I also went on a little 2 mile bike ride. Unfortunatly, I also ate an ice cream bar. Oh well....

Surely the bike ride would burn more calories than an ice cream bar.

My dinner (ds and I had Mexican food) did nothing for weight loss and I did nothing for exercise

chef_kimmo said:
Surely the bike ride would burn more calories than an ice cream bar.

My dinner (ds and I had Mexican food) did nothing for weight loss and I did nothing for exercise

Ya and as we speak DH is on his way to getting my Chinese food for dinner.

Sigh....I will be fat forever.

<h2>1. What does "Get Ready to Start" mean?</h2><p>"Get Ready to Start" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants prepare for their journey with our company. It includes resources, training, and support to ensure a successful start.</p><h2>2. How do I enroll in the "Get Ready to Start" program?</h2><p>To enroll in the "Get Ready to Start" program, you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have signed up, you will automatically be enrolled in the program and will receive an email with instructions on how to access the resources.</p><h2>3. What kind of resources are included in the "Get Ready to Start" program?</h2><p>The "Get Ready to Start" program includes a variety of resources such as training videos, business tools, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. These resources are designed to help you learn about Pampered Chef products, build your business, and achieve your goals.</p><h2>4. How long does the "Get Ready to Start" program last?</h2><p>The "Get Ready to Start" program is a self-paced program, so it can last as long as you need it to. However, we recommend completing the program within the first 30 days of becoming a consultant to ensure a strong start to your business.</p><h2>5. Is there a cost for the "Get Ready to Start" program?</h2><p>No, there is no additional cost for the "Get Ready to Start" program. It is included in your enrollment fee as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, there may be optional resources or tools available for purchase to support your journey.</p>

1. What does "Get Ready to Start" mean?

"Get Ready to Start" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants prepare for their journey with our company. It includes resources, training, and support to ensure a successful start.

2. How do I enroll in the "Get Ready to Start" program?

To enroll in the "Get Ready to Start" program, you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have signed up, you will automatically be enrolled in the program and will receive an email with instructions on how to access the resources.

3. What kind of resources are included in the "Get Ready to Start" program?

The "Get Ready to Start" program includes a variety of resources such as training videos, business tools, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. These resources are designed to help you learn about Pampered Chef products, build your business, and achieve your goals.

4. How long does the "Get Ready to Start" program last?

The "Get Ready to Start" program is a self-paced program, so it can last as long as you need it to. However, we recommend completing the program within the first 30 days of becoming a consultant to ensure a strong start to your business.

5. Is there a cost for the "Get Ready to Start" program?

No, there is no additional cost for the "Get Ready to Start" program. It is included in your enrollment fee as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, there may be optional resources or tools available for purchase to support your journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PennyJLoomis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AngelaM