• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for National Meeting Day on Nov. 3: Plan Your Party Now!

In summary, the discussion is about a team hot show date for October, where the person with the most shows booked on that date will win a $25 gas card. The meeting is on November 3 and there will be a prize for those who submitted shows in October. The topic then shifts to a National Meeting Day, where they will be discussing a trip and other announcements. Some members are curious about why the trip is being announced early and some share their ideas about it. Karen offers to send out a word template for the invite to National Meeting Day and Meg shares her invite, which is in the form of a flight itinerary. Some team members are excited about the invite and others joke about being called for details.
cookinkaren99
What are ya'll doing for Nov. 3???? Lets start planning :party:

My SED is having a huge meeting with several of her local directors and their teams - not sure what's up yet. Should be lots of fun though.

we don't have anyone BIG down here and if we do, I"m not part of their team. So, I'm anxious to hear what others are doing!

"team" hot show date"TEAM" HOT SHOW DATE

Here's the rules: You email me your booking dates for OCT . I'll write your dates on the Team calendar. When a date in Oct. has the most shows booked on that date its the TEAM HOT SHOW DATE. Then your name goes into the pot. If your name is pulled out 11/3 & you submitted that show in OCT. YOU WIN $ 25.00 GAS CARD!!!! Catalog shows tooo, let me know the date you submitted that show in Oct. & I'll put it on the Team calendar.

EXAMPLE: Karen Saunders Oct. Shows
cookin shows 9, 14, 16, 21, 27,30
catalog submitted 22, 29

At Nov. 3rd Team Meeting "NATIONAL MEETING DAY" someone will win $25 gas card

You DO NOT have to attend the meeting to win!!! BUT......you'll miss out on a very fun meeting :) more details soon.

Your Director,
Karen

Karen
I'm actually doing this for September but they are winning products I'll change it up for next month w/a gas card!!

WOW! Karen I love this idea!!

Thanks for starting this thread. I am so burnt out already and will be leaning on everyone I can to share ideas with.

I am sure they have told us, but when do we get the material sent to us? I would love to do a gift idea around a theme.

For those of you who PMed me about the meeting idea, I have a great invite that is a word template I'd be happy to send along as well. I will e-mail it out to the list that Beth made (if I can find it!!!!) Check your inboxes soon!

Not sure if there is another thread about this, but WHY are they announcing the trip early? Don't they usually do that at Leadership as another "hook" to make it more exciting? I am SOOO curious!

I have a feeling that there are more announcements than just the trip~my D and I were talking about it yesterday and we agree that it must be something to do with starting to earn the trip in November or December.....in our minds that meant we are all going to the same location, just different levels will get different goodies!

Christ Follower said:
Not sure if there is another thread about this, but WHY are they announcing the trip early? Don't they usually do that at Leadership as another "hook" to make it more exciting? I am SOOO curious!

They only started announcing the trip at leadership in the past five years or so... before then it was always announced at NMD in November.

I think that HO thought (and this is just my personal opinion) that if they did it at leadership, it would inspire more to go to find out. Good idea but it didn't get directors and above to go to Leadership if it wasn't a priority for them in the first place. So they are going back to the old way...

Can you email me your invite for National Meeting Day. THANKS SOOOO MUCH !!
[email protected]

Karen, I missed your post earlier so I am using your idea to try to get my team to get bookings on their calendars in Dec and Jan. THANKS!

Hey Carolyn and Beth!
Thank you for the ideas and the template. My invites for the 4 teams came out great and I am sure everyone will LOVE them.

I am posting my invite for NMD.....I hope~ya'll know how challenged I am at this stuff!

It is supposed to look like a flight intinerary!

Love this idea Meg!!

Hey, Hey, hey Meg! Don't have them call me!!!
Just Kidding!

Actually I got a phone call from one of the girls that got my invite and she asked me what she needed to pack and how long we would be gone.

I said what!?!
Do you think we are taking you on a trip just for existing?
Geez, glad she wasn't mine.

Koolotus said:
Just Kidding!

Actually I got a phone call from one of the girls that got my invite and she asked me what she needed to pack and how long we would be gone.
I said what!?!

you can't fix stupid..........

Exactly!!!!

Koolotus said:
Just Kidding!

I said what!?!

No way, seriously?! That's hilarious. Oh my goodness.....

Even better, same girl.
The recruiter asked if she could come to my cook n book for training. I said sure and gave her a call.
We are talking and she wants to know how many shows I am going to book for her. I am like , no, you will book your own shows, the training is to help you do that.
Bursts into tears, telling me I am putting to much pressure on her and how can I do that and she doesn't have a car and blah. cry. blah.
Mental, that one.
So, the phone call yesterday, did not surprise me, except that she actually had enough initiative to call me.

All I can say is OMG and WOW!! Truly speechless!

DANG! How did she even manage to sign on????????

Here is mine...I use Evite for my meetings and here is my wording from my invite:

Pampered Chef Flight 2008

Join us for an amazing flight through National Meeting Day 2008!!!

Amazing announcements and exciting training will be given during this memorable flight!

Please RSVP so your boarding pass can be mailed to you in time for the flight!

Do you like to travel first class? Well, now is the time to fly at the top of your business and join us for an amazing National Meeting!

There will be a special surprise for the first 4 Bauman team members that RSVP...you will be flying FIRST CLASS with some pleasant surprises...FIRST CLASS STYLE!!

A surpise package will arrive at my house....Shhhhhh....It is top secret! Want to know what's in it? Make sure to RSVP!

Want a full holiday schedule? Want to give the gift of a Pampered Chef business? Join us to find out just how to do that!!

To pay for your "boarding pass" to success, please bring a prepared recipe from the new Season's Best cookbook. Also, let us know what you are bringing in your RSVP so we can have a well-rounded dinner!

I can't wait to see all of you and share this TOP SECRET news with you!

And here is the next email I sent:

Hi Team!!

I hope everyone has opened their evite for this upcoming Cluster connections!!!

You will notice that I have asked you to RSVP to get your boarding pass! The first 4 people to RSVP will be in First Class and will get special treatment upon arrival to the meeting!!

So, make sure you RSVP and then watch for your boarding pass in the mail!!! Those of you in first class will want to look at your boarding pass carefully for your surprise!!!

I can't wait to see all of you and share the TOP SECRET info with you!!!

You will see on the boarding passes that First Class gets to board early and we will have sparkling cider in champagne glasses and a couple little appetizers.

I am attaching my boarding pass for my team! It just has my name on it now...but I will change it for each team member as they RSVP. And I will put it in an envelope with a Pampered Chef Luggage Tag and Confetti...thought it would be fun!! I know how fun it is for me to get my Trip package from PC with the luggage tags and fun things to go with it!!

And of course this is the idea I got through Chris Manion...and I love it!!!:)

Attachments

• template-pass First Class for November Meeting.doc
    119 KB · Views: 242
  • template-pass First Class for November Meeting.doc
    119 KB · Views: 205
Marlene!! That is awesome!!
I wish I had seen this before :)
I did something similar with confetti and glitter (I am sure I will pay for that!)
I also sent them a GUEST only boarding pass
there will be a guest only drawing.
I think I might try evite.
Thanks for the idea :)
Cute for the first class thing.
Might do that also.
I am loving this meeting!

Thanks for sharing this Marlene. What are you giving to the people who RSVP first?

Related to Get Ready for National Meeting Day on Nov. 3: Plan Your Party Now!

What is National Meeting Day?

National Meeting Day is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together consultants from all over the country to celebrate and learn about the latest products and business strategies.

When is National Meeting Day?

This year, National Meeting Day falls on November 3rd. Mark your calendars and start planning your party now!

Who can attend National Meeting Day?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is welcome to attend National Meeting Day. It's a great opportunity to network with other consultants and learn from top leaders in the company.

How do I plan a party for National Meeting Day?

To plan a party for National Meeting Day, simply invite your team and customers to join you for a fun and informative gathering. You can also check out our website for party ideas and resources to make your event a success.

What are the benefits of hosting a party for National Meeting Day?

Hosting a party for National Meeting Day is a great way to connect with your team and customers, learn about new products and business strategies, and earn rewards and recognition for your efforts. Plus, it's a fun and exciting event to be a part of!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies