• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Get Help with Bilingual Website - English/Spanish Translation Review

In summary, the process for requesting help with bilingual website translation involves contacting customer service or a Pampered Chef consultant who will connect you with their translation team. The time it takes to review and translate a bilingual website can vary depending on its size and complexity. You can choose which pages or sections of your website to have translated, and currently, the available languages for bilingual website translation are English and Spanish. However, there is an additional cost for this service, which is based on a per-word basis and depends on the size and complexity of your website. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on pricing and help you determine the best translation option for your website.
Koolotus
Could you please do me a favor?
I just made my website English/Spanish, so could you please read it and let meknow if it is ok.
Thanks in advance!
I just don't want to look like a dork :)

Koolotus said:
Could you please do me a favor?
I just made my website English/Spanish, so could you please read it and let meknow if it is ok.
Thanks in advance!
I just don't want to look like a dork :)

Sorry just got clearance to come back on DCS. :( Sure I'll look at it. Send me the address.

clearance???
Were you in witness protection???

Thanks in advance
/cherylbatcher

I have been wondering where you were, Addie~what's up with needing clearance????

I meant the thumbs up, access to DCS. :) I will look at it now...

Well the even have this message in Spanish! Pretty cool!!

The page you are trying to access cannot be found.

This may have occurred for one of the following reasons:
The site you requested isn't currently available.
The site you have requested does not exist.
If you are trying to reach a Consultant's personal Pampered Chef® website, please check the Web address and try again.

You can reach The Pampered Chef® Web site at www.pamperedchef.com.

No se puede encontrar la página a la que estás tratando de acceder.

Esto puede haber ocurrido por una de las siguientes razones:
El sitio solicitado no está disponible en este momento.
El sitio solicitado no existe.
Si estás intentando ingresar en el sitio personal en Internet de un Consultor de The Pampered Chef®, revisa la dirección de Internet e inténtalo de nuevo.

Puedes ingresar en el sitio en Internet de The Pampered Chef® en www.pamperedchef.com.

What is the process for requesting help with bilingual website translation?

To request help with bilingual website translation, you can contact our customer service team or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will connect you with our translation team and guide you through the process.

How long does it take to review and translate a bilingual website?

The time it takes to review and translate a bilingual website can vary depending on the size and complexity of the website. Our translation team will work diligently to ensure an accurate and timely translation for your website.

Can I choose which pages or sections of my website to have translated?

Yes, you can choose which pages or sections of your website you would like to have translated. Our translation team will work with you to determine which areas of your website need to be translated for the best customer experience.

What languages are available for bilingual website translation?

Currently, our translation team offers English/Spanish translation for bilingual websites. However, we are continuously expanding our language options and may offer other languages in the future.

Is there an additional cost for bilingual website translation?

Yes, there is an additional cost for bilingual website translation. Our translation team works on a per-word basis, and the cost will depend on the size and complexity of your website. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on pricing and help you determine the best translation option for your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AMTC
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mmilus