• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish-Speakers....please Proof Read, Please!!

In summary, Carol is having trouble with the Spanish translation of her door prize slip. She needs someone to help her with the translation.
pamperedchef.carol
I've attempted to create an English/Spanish door prize for a Hispanic bridal/quinceanera expo on Sunday. If you speak Spanish, would you PLEASE proof read it to make sure the translation make sense and are correct?? I'd hate to get there on Sunday and have some horrible mistake in the door prize slip.:yuck:

MANY thanks in advance!!!!

Attachments

• Spanish Door Prize Slip.pdf
    26.3 KB · Views: 218
Carol -- There's more than a few things wrong with it. I actually have a door prize slip that PC uses. I would use their terminology. Can you post your doc in Word? I'll send you corrections that way, if you'd like?For starters, it's Telefono (no "ph" )Let me know...

Hi again,
I'm having trouble with "best time to reach you." What you have in Spanish is incorrect but I'm drawing a blank on what to suggest to you.Here are the other edits:QuinceañeraI’d like information on earning extra income
Deseo información sobre como ganar dinero adicional. I’d like to earn free Pampered Chef products.
Me gustaría ganar productos gratis de Pampered Chef.I’d like information about Pampered Chef’s Wedding Registry.
Deseo información sobre el registro de regalos de boda de Pampered Chef. Hablo español e ingles. (no capitalization of languages in Spanish)
No hablo ingles.

PC_CPR said:
Hi again,
I'm having trouble with "best time to reach you." What you have in Spanish is incorrect but I'm drawing a blank on what to suggest to you.

Here are the other edits:

Quinceañera

I’d like information on earning extra income
Deseo información sobre como ganar dinero adicional.

I’d like to earn free Pampered Chef products.
Me gustaría ganar productos gratis de Pampered Chef.

I’d like information about Pampered Chef’s Wedding Registry.
Deseo información sobre el registro de regalos de boda de Pampered Chef.

Hablo español e ingles. (no capitalization of languages in Spanish)
No hablo ingles.

El mejor tiempo de llamarle or El mejor tiempo para comunicarme con ud. (??) Or "La hora mas apropiada para llamarle"?

Addie4TLC said:
El mejor tiempo de llamarle or El mejor tiempo para comunicarme con ud. (??) Or "La hora mas apropiada para llamarle"?

Much better! :D

Thanks!

PC_CPR said:
Much better! :D

Thanks!
I do mostly Spanish shows so I practice it quite a bit. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your replies and translations!! My high school Spanish from 15 years ago is pretty pathetic. :(

You ladies have saved me a ton of embarrassment, I'm sure!!

You're welcome! Good luck!

1. What products do you offer for Spanish-speaking customers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for Spanish-speaking customers. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

2. Do you have Spanish-speaking consultants?

Yes, we have consultants who are fluent in Spanish and can assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. They can also provide cooking demonstrations and tips in Spanish.

3. Are your recipes available in Spanish?

Yes, we have a wide selection of recipes available in Spanish on our website. We also offer recipe cards in Spanish that can be purchased through our consultants.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Spanish?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to host parties in Spanish and provide cooking demonstrations and tips in Spanish as well. Just let us know and we can accommodate your request.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in Spanish-speaking countries?

Currently, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase in the United States, Canada, and Germany. However, we are constantly expanding and hope to offer our products in more countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RitaKey
  • whiteyteresa