• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Free Stuff: Complete List of Orders on CC and Forum

or do I need to order those and then just send in the order?Yes, you can still use these Lisa. Next month you can order the new ones which are FK 08--your first pack each month is free.OK - I am adding FK08 for my first pack of free show planners but it is showing up $1. i tried to add them in the update section making it "no charge" but it would not let me. Do they adjust off the $1? I should know this answer already..... Also is there a code for the "not available" stickers? ...or do I need to order those and then just send in the order
jcwarr
is there a list anywhere on cc or here that states all the free things you can order. my mom brain cannot keep track of them and i cannot seem to find a place where they are all listed. thanks for any help!!

You can order a set of show planners and also consultant agreements each month for free (directors can get 2). You can order 40 free receipts one time. And you can order as many "not available" stickers as you need for your catalogs and new product flyers (because we cannot sell the new Julianne Peeler).

You will also receive a CD, a DVD and a binder for your new consultant business guide with your first supply order of spring supplies. You don't have to do anything to get these 3 items - they will automatically ship. Directors got them in their change over kits.

SO, we can get a set of show planners and consultant agreements each MONTH for free or each SEASON for free? I think I'm confused. Each month would mean that unless you held over 15 shows a month you would never need to buy show planners, can that be right?

Hmmm, I thought it was just one set of show planners a season free, but I could be wrong...

It's each month unless they changed it in 2007 but I don't recall seeing any change about that.

gilliandanielle said:
Hmmm, I thought it was just one set of show planners a season free, but I could be wrong...
I think it's just one free set of 40 receipt each season, but you can order Host Planners each month for free.

???Why is it charging me $6.00 for shipping when all I want is the mini cats for s/s?

first order of the month
thechefofnorthbend said:
Why is it charging me $6.00 for shipping when all I want is the mini cats for s/s?

Is it your first order of the month or second? I think after our first order then we are suppose to pay higher shipping? Is that right? Does anybody know?
Also for those who don't know, when you get on to PP, you have to add in the FREE 40 Write ins in order to get that on your supply order.
Go to the top and choose the the update option.
Then click product information.
Click the Add option to the right.
And then add in your information
Product #FK41 (write ins)
Product # FK44 (itemized)
Then add the description - either 40 FREE Write ins or 40 FREE itemized.
Make sure it is listed under paperwork supplies.
Then hit update.

Now when you enter that onto your non commission supply order, it will come up for you.

Debbie :D

S & H on supply order
thechefofnorthbend said:
Why is it charging me $6.00 for shipping when all I want is the mini cats for s/s?

Darby:
Do you have 2 supply orders for february listed and didn't delete the one you decided not to use? Or is this your second for February?

I put in a supply order last week and I only got charged $4 for s & h.

pamperedharriet said:
Darby:
Do you have 2 supply orders for february listed and didn't delete the one you decided not to use? Or is this your second for February?

I put in a supply order last week and I only got charged $4 for s & h.

I may have started a separate one on PP but only submitted the one. BUT...I do have a sample order that was place 2 days before...hmmmm :rolleyes:

I just submitted an order and I forgot about the "Not Available" stickers. Shoot! I knew I was forgetting something. And I stared and stared at that thing before I submitted it.

I ordered show planners and they sent me the old ones. Can I still use these? Has anything changed other than the layout?

thechefofnorthbend said:
I may have started a separate one on PP but only submitted the one. BUT...I do have a sample order that was place 2 days before...hmmmm :rolleyes:

If you don't delete the first one it thinks that you are placing more than 1 supply order that month. I had to learn that one too!

LisaVH said:
I ordered show planners and they sent me the old ones. Can I still use these? Has anything changed other than the layout?

Yes, you can still use these Lisa. Next month you can order the new ones which are FK 08--your first pack each month is free.

OK - I am adding FK08 for my first pack of free show planners but it is showing up $1. i tried to add them in the update section making it "no charge" but it would not let me.
Do they adjust off the $1? I should know this answer already.....
Also is there a code for the "not available" stickers?
Thank you - I have a headache and my eyes hurt from searching!

The code for the "not available" stickers is: FL64.

As far as FK 08 goes I think you can change the price before you add them to the update. I don't have the instructions handy but will look for them, Cindy.

Oh, put FK 08 on your supply order and then manually click on the price and change it to 0. Hope this helps.

thanks Harriet - Yep thats how! I just figured it out - same way on my own. Just had to keep playing with it! Just sent in my supply order finally!!!

Glad to be able to help Cindy. Have fun at your Daytona 500 party tomorrow!

DebbieSAChef said:
Is it your first order of the month or second? I think after our first order then we are suppose to pay higher shipping? Is that right? Does anybody know?
Also for those who don't know, when you get on to PP, you have to add in the FREE 40 Write ins in order to get that on your supply order.
Go to the top and choose the the update option.
Then click product information.
Click the Add option to the right.
And then add in your information
Product #FK41 (write ins)
Product # FK44 (itemized)
Then add the description - either 40 FREE Write ins or 40 FREE itemized.
Make sure it is listed under paperwork supplies.
Then hit update.

Now when you enter that onto your non commission supply order, it will come up for you.

Debbie :D

What's the diff between write ins and itemized? Can we get them BOTH for free?

You can only get one pack of 40 receipts free, so you have to pick one style.

The write-ins are similar to an outside order form. They have blank lines where customers can write in (hence the name) the items that they want.

The itemized forms have everything listed, and they have to check off what they want.

If you've been a consultant for more than a couple months, you should have gotten a box in January with one sample of each. If you're brand new, the kit now comes with write-ins. The itemized would be like using an expanded version of the detachable wish list from the back of the write-ins.

My customers and I like the write ins a lot better than the itemized.

Darby, thank you soo much for the info on how to add the free receipts to the supply order.

Oops!! That was Debbie. Thank you!

Related to Get Free Stuff: Complete List of Orders on CC and Forum

1. How do I qualify for free products with my supply order?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn free products by meeting certain sales and booking goals each month. These goals can be found in your consultant agreement and can vary depending on your level within the company. By reaching or exceeding these goals, you can earn free products with your supply order.

2. Can I choose which free products I receive with my supply order?

Yes, as a consultant, you can choose which free products you would like to receive with your supply order. You can find a list of eligible products and their corresponding sales goals in your consultant agreement. Simply add the products you wish to receive to your supply order and make sure you have met the required goals to qualify for them.

3. How often can I earn free products with my supply order?

You can earn free products with your supply order every month as long as you meet the required sales and booking goals. These goals are updated each month, so make sure to check your consultant agreement for the most current requirements.

4. Can I combine my free products with other offers or discounts?

No, free products earned with your supply order cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still take advantage of any current promotions or sales when placing your supply order.

5. What if I don't meet the required goals for free products with my supply order?

If you do not meet the required sales and booking goals for free products with your supply order, you will not be eligible to receive them. However, you can still place your supply order and take advantage of any current promotions or discounts available to all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deliciousdiva
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • AnnieBee