• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Cooking with Our $Ale Dots Apron - Only $15 Delivered to USA or APO!

In summary, Jodi bought apron from the marketplace and Paypal dispute is closed. She doesn't know what to do because she has not received the product.
MORFIA
Gold Member
$15 delivered--usa or apo-----

sssssoooooolllllll??????

Just sent you a PM. I'm definitely interested!!

Man oh man how frustrating! I 'purchased' one from the Marketplace here on October 27th for $25 plus shipping. Paypalled $33 and never DID receive it! :mad: I wish I would have waited and got it from you :rolleyes: :)

Jodi that's terrible. It is still a business transaction. I hope you've tried contacting him/her. Good luck with that. I know from the seller aspect, I am still waiting for payments since early Decemeber!! Its frustrating.

kcjodih said:
Man oh man how frustrating! I 'purchased' one from the Marketplace here on October 27th for $25 plus shipping. Paypalled $33 and never DID receive it! :mad: I wish I would have waited and got it from you :rolleyes: :)

Contact Paypal. Don't they have insurance against loss like this?

kcjodih said:

Jodi...I thought Greg was helping you with this. I remember the thread (now locked), over a month ago. I'd check with paypal...that's alot of money for an apron you never received.

pampchefrhondab said:
Contact Paypal. Don't they have insurance against loss like this?

I did and started a 'dispute' thanks to someone's advice on here ;) however after opening the dispute her DH emailed me saying he had been in the hospital, she was overwhelmed and it was on it's way. So I kept the dispute open and then 'conveniently' I receive a PM from her on Dec 17th stating it had been returned to her by her postmaster because she hadn't filled out a customs form and it was now on it's way "priority" and 'should' arrive by the 24th hopefully. In the meantime Greg had PM'd me at the beginning and I told him to hold off because the DH had contacted me and hopefully they'd make good.

I did however PM Greg on the weekend I believe and let him know of her PM and that I never did receive it and now I'm not trusting anymore! I haven't heard back from him yet but really he can't be responsible for transactions on here and even puts a disclaimer at the top of the marketplace. I just really don't want her scamming anyone else on here and as long as she doesn't join under another name or do everything by PM's without ever posting on a thread she'll never do business or lack of on here again because if there ever is such a thread I'll post a warning where necessary!

I just wish I hadn't been a sucker when she PM'd me on the 17th saying it would arrive on or around the 24th. Because of that PM I let the 'dispute' on paypal close (closed on Dec 21 - my choice before then was to escalate it (which I didn't after hearing from both of them), close if satisfied - which I wasn't since I didn't have the product yet) or wait and it would close on it's own on the 21st.

Anyway, I've been scammed, life goes on and I hope she REALLY needed the $ BAD. I even pm'd and emailed her to tell her so yesterday and of course haven't heard back....

GeorgiaPeach said:
Jodi...I thought Greg was helping you with this. I remember the thread (now locked), over a month ago. I'd check with paypal...that's alot of money for an apron you never received.

Hey Lisa, see above ;)

Bummer Jodi - don't some people just suck?!

Gina M said:
Bummer Jodi - don't some people just suck?!

LOL Gina! They MOST certainly do! :D

Is this still available?...

pending------sorry

Jodi, I remember reading about that a while back. I hope whoever gets their act together, and you still get it!

I recently bought stuff from 2 people on Chef Success, and made a point to post in the thread that I had received the items...I think we are all a little nervous because of what happened in your situation.

That sucks the PayPal dispute time is ended.

I with Jodi I would be really PO myself. I have been lucky I guess so far I sold something on here that I have to mail out Sat. and I have received something from 3 different people lol. Thank you to the ones that at least were trust worthy to me.

So Sorry that you had to go through that.

I know this is kind of old but I hope you got your product or it resolved Jodi!

heat123 said:
I know this is kind of old but I hope you got your product or it resolved Jodi!

Kspry (sorry, don't know your name ), Pam, Heather Lynn and anyone else I missed - thanks so much for the concern. Unfortunately NO I DID NOT get it resolved nor did I get my product. I finally emailed and PM'd her about a week and a half ago saying well it's officially you sc%$#'d me! Congrats! Hope you needed the money that bad!

Never heard back from her and of course, 2.5 months later no apron. She last pm'd me back around Dec 17th saying it would/should arrive Dec 24th - sent Priority and never saw it or heard from her again! So I've learned my lesson and no apron from me. No more purchases will be made by me either! However.........my concern now is her selling something down the road to someone else! 'cause obviously she's not trustworthy! She logs on here daily but has NEVER replied to me - pathetic cowardly thief! :mad: :thumbdown:

I see nothing wrong w/stating her name since she has failed to come through after all this time. I wouldn't want to get stiffed by her either.

I agree! As a protection to the rest of us there should be something to flag people who don't follow thru after sufficient time, just like Ebay has.

I am soo sorry to hear that Jodi :(. I hope her name is flagged so others don't get scammed either.

I see nothing wrong with stating her name, either, after this amount of time has passed. If it was truly sent priority, there's a tracking number she could reference to prove she sent it, right?

Jodi, I know you're in Canada, and I suspect I wouldn't know how to fill out a custom form. I suspect this might be the root of the problem - she didn't specify usa or apo as MORFIA did.
But having taken your money, I'd either ask at the post office or refund it.
Silence wouldn't be an option.

My name is Kay. And I hope this makes you laugh, I used to date a guy named Jay in college...

Okay, I just went to my PM box and found the last message from her

Hi Jodi,

I just wanted to let you know that I had mailed out the apron but didn't realize that because it was going to Canada I had to include a customs form so my mailman knocked on my door returning it and had me fill that form out and I paid to put it in the mail priority, he said it normally takes 6-10 days is what they say but it is the holidays. But he can't imagine it taking that much longer because priority goes before parcel post or first class. So hopefully you will get it next Monday before Christmas.

Sorry about all this mess,
XXXX

So she's stating above that she mailed it priority right? And that her mailman returned it? (they don't do that here - nor do they knock on the door). Anyway, I'd hate to see parcel post or first class if this is 'priority'.

And I'd really love to 'out' her so that others are warned since she IS logging on daily but since Greg 'locked' the original thread and didn't reply when I pm'd him a couple of weeks ago to let him know the outcome I'm hesitant to in case that gets me in trouble with him. But really, what if she posts again to sell something else and I miss the post that day? I can now rightly assume she'll stiff them too, right?!!!

Another thought I had is what if someone posts a 'ISO whatever' thread and she doesn't respond in the thread but PM's them instead and makes a 'deal' that way?!!

Man, this is SUCH crap!!!! :mad: :mad:

Anyway, thanks again all. Off to bed; have to be up in 6 hours for another full day of hockey for my DS. Say a prayer we do well, would ya? It's been a rough year so this tournament is important to the kids. And of course he's the goalie so it's even more nervewracking for ME! LOL

oops, almost forgot - VERY nice to meet you Kay! :D

Last edited:
Likewise, Jodi, very nice to meet you.

Heh. I thought the customs thing was at the bottom of all this.
Yes, mailmen do knock on doors in the US for priority, and wait about as long as a FedEx person, which means she would have had to yell at them to come back.

You're a wise woman not to out her - I don't know the rules on such here. I hope Greg covers our butts on getting ripped off further, though.

Hey, I hope your son has a great time at hockey....goalie, excellent, but a postion of much stress. I hope he does well and doesn't get hurt. (the wish of every woman with a son in sports)

Jodi, I can believe that someone would do that because someone in my own cluster still owes me for catalogs that were purchased over 3 months ago. We agreed to go halves on a pack of 100 (she asked me) and said we would split total cost. My director and I have both reminded her many times about it. She told my director she would put the check in the mail. Still no check.

I can't believe someone would do that on here.... I am sorry Jodi!!

Related to Get Cooking with Our $Ale Dots Apron - Only $15 Delivered to USA or APO!

1. What is the material of the $ale Dots Apron?

The $ale Dots Apron is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. What size is the $ale Dots Apron?

The $ale Dots Apron is one size fits all and has an adjustable neck strap for a comfortable fit.

3. Can the $ale Dots Apron be personalized?

Unfortunately, the $ale Dots Apron cannot be personalized at this time. However, it is a stylish and versatile apron that is perfect for any cook or baker.

4. Is the $ale Dots Apron machine washable?

Yes, the $ale Dots Apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a cold cycle and hanging it to dry to maintain its quality.

5. How long will it take to receive the $ale Dots Apron?

We offer free shipping to the USA and APO addresses. Typically, it takes 5-7 business days for the apron to arrive, but delivery times may vary depending on the location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jlaughrin
  • PChefAbey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies