• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 40% Off with Fatwallet: Free Trojan Condoms

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 40 Posted By: bh805
Views: 9337 Replies: 51 LinkMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Thoughts on Opp Call # no longer freeJust wondering what you all think.

I don't think it's that big of a deal as most people these days have unlimited plans, free cell minutes, etc.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

I wonder why they changed it? Could it be that the amount of $ for the toll free was quite a bit and maybe there weren't enough calls to justify the cost for the company???

I agree that many people have great plans now and can wait to call until it is free, but it still seems weird.

I thought it was kind of a bummer. It was nice to tell people it's a toll-free number, but you're right - people can call on cell phones. I thought they changed the # because it was a new call featuring a new NED, but I called it and it's the same call. Another interesting thing is you can hear that it was edited to cut out Nancy Jo's last name....you can kind of hear the abrupt cut.

My plan is just to have the number in my mobile phone and just hit send and hand my phone over to anyone who wants to hear it.

It says on the pc website it is a toll-free call. Did I miss something?

Brenda K.

Related to Get 40% Off with Fatwallet: Free Trojan Condoms

1. How do I redeem the 40% off offer with Fatwallet?

To redeem the 40% off offer with Fatwallet, simply click on the provided link and you will be directed to the website where the discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of the offer before making your purchase.

2. Can I use this discount multiple times?

Unfortunately, most discounts and promo codes from Fatwallet can only be used once per customer. However, there may be some offers that allow for multiple uses. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully to see if this is the case.

3. Are there any exclusions to this offer?

It is possible that certain items or categories may be excluded from the 40% off discount. Some discounts are also only valid for a limited time or on specific products. It is important to carefully read the terms and conditions of the offer to see if there are any exclusions.

4. How long does this offer last?

The duration of the offer can vary, so it is important to check the terms and conditions for the specific offer you are interested in. Some offers may only be valid for a limited time, while others may be ongoing. It is best to take advantage of the offer as soon as possible to avoid missing out.

5. Do I need to be a Fatwallet member to use this offer?

Typically, Fatwallet offers are available to all customers and do not require membership. However, some offers may be exclusive to members only. If this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the offer's terms and conditions. It is free to sign up for a Fatwallet account if you are not already a member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg