• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 25% Off on Current Extras - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the 25% off discount on current extras is valid for a limited time only and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. No promo code is needed for the discount and only select items are eligible. Items purchased with this offer can be returned or exchanged according to the standard return policy, but the discount will not be applied to exchanged items.
Koolotus
Clearing out some Current extras.
Please PM me mfor a list
25% off regular retail plus shipping.

bumpity bump!
30% off retail plus shipping!!

Are you clearing room for your new director goodies?? :):balloon:

Related to Get 25% Off on Current Extras - Limited Time Offer!

1. How long is this limited time offer valid for?

The 25% off discount on current extras is valid for a limited time only. The exact duration of the offer may vary, so we recommend checking our website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest information.

2. Can I combine this offer with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid for the current extras listed on our website.

3. Do I need a promo code to redeem this offer?

No, a promo code is not required for this offer. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout when you purchase eligible current extras.

4. Are all current extras eligible for the 25% discount?

Not all current extras are eligible for this discount. Only select items will have the 25% off promotion listed on their product page. Please check the individual product pages for eligibility.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased with this offer?

Yes, items purchased with this offer can be returned or exchanged according to our standard return policy. However, please note that the discount will not be applied to any exchanged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Tenille V.