• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What treasures await in my closet?

In summary, Beth is selling discontinued products and some things that were used for demo only. She has sent emails to everyone who has asked for the list.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I MUST clean out the closet(s). I have a lot of PC new in box/package. Some are discontinued and some are current. We are getting ready for a remodel and possible move. If DH sees how much I have in there he's going to ...well, HELP!

Please EMAIL me for a list. Everything is 40% off plus shipping to you.

I also have some things that were used for demo only if anyone is interested. Most are 50% off but some even 60% off.

I emailed you!

why is it that we are not allowed to post what people are selling???

i emailed you!

can only list what is discontinued, if it's in the current line, not supposed to list it

I emailed you too.

me too... yup I did

just loving this word requirement

i just emailed you as well.

emails have been sent to all who have asked for the list so far. Happy shopping!

I just emailed you! :)

Just emailed you

Could you please email me your list. Thanks

SEnt you an email

OF COURSE - I must look as well - just PM'd ya...:balloon:

I just e-mailed you (your inbox must be full!!!)

BusyMomPmp4u said:
Could you please email me your list. Thanks
Please email me at [email protected]

I am checking in here (duh:rolleyes: ) but I can respond faster if you just do that.

Thanks!

[edit: This isn't just meant for BusyMomPmp4u]

I think I'm caught up. If you haven't gotten a response from me please email me again!

Last edited:
Clean your closet my way, if you please.....;)

I emailed you also. :)

I emailed you

What is the best way to organize a cluttered closet?

The best way to organize a cluttered closet is to start by taking everything out and sorting it into three piles: keep, donate, and toss. Then, group similar items together and use storage solutions such as bins, baskets, and shelf dividers to keep everything in its place.

How often should I clean out my closet?

It's a good idea to clean out your closet at least twice a year, ideally at the start of each season. This will help you stay on top of clutter and ensure that you're only keeping items that you actually wear and need.

What should I do with clothes that no longer fit?

If you have clothes that no longer fit, consider donating them to a local charity or thrift store. You can also sell them online or at a consignment shop. If the clothes are in good condition, someone else can enjoy them and you'll free up space in your closet.

How can I make the most of a small closet space?

To make the most of a small closet space, use vertical storage solutions like hanging organizers and shelves. You can also maximize space by using slim hangers and organizing items by category or color.

What should I do with sentimental items that are taking up space in my closet?

If you have sentimental items that are taking up space in your closet, consider finding alternative storage solutions such as a memory box or display shelf. You can also take photos of the items and create a digital album to save space while still preserving the memories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AudraKYPCLady
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • stayinathomemama