• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently Used Items: Make an Offer!

In summary, all gently used items sold through Pampered Chef are in good condition and have been thoroughly inspected for functionality and safety. Customers can make offers on any item, but the seller has the right to accept or decline. To make an offer, simply click on the "Make an Offer" button and enter desired price and comments. Negotiation is possible through offers, and there is no warranty or return policy for gently used items. However, they are accurately described and in good working condition before being listed for sale.
luvs2sellit
The following is in very good used condition:

Show to go
Tool Turn about tote
Denim table cloth
PC Briefcase

Make an offer not including shipping.

Which show to go are talking about? If it's the rolling tote, I am interested in that and the denim tablecloth.

Sorry, it is the big tote not the rolling one. Maybe I called it the wrong thing.

Have you sold the tool turnabout & the table cloth? How much are you asking?

Jenny

Bump!

I still have it all!

1. What is the condition of the gently used items?

All gently used items sold through Pampered Chef are in good condition and have been thoroughly inspected to ensure they are still functional and safe to use.

2. Can I make an offer on any item?

Yes, you can make an offer on any gently used item listed on our website. However, please keep in mind that the seller has the right to accept or decline your offer.

3. How do I make an offer on a gently used item?

To make an offer, simply click on the "Make an Offer" button on the product page. You will then be prompted to enter your desired price and any additional comments for the seller.

4. Can I negotiate the price with the seller?

Yes, you can negotiate the price with the seller by making an offer. The seller has the option to counter your offer or accept it as is.

5. Is there a warranty or return policy for gently used items?

Due to the nature of gently used items, there is no warranty or return policy. However, we do our best to ensure that all items are accurately described and in good working condition before being listed for sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmealswithme