• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gently Used Item - $15 | Need Payment by Tuesday for Shipping

In summary, the seller accepts all major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal, for payment of the gently used item. The price for the item is not negotiable and shipping costs vary based on location and weight. Unfortunately, returns are not accepted for gently used items, but damaged items can be resolved. Multiple items can be shipped together for a combined shipping cost.
pcmom2abm
Maybe used once-great condition $15 plus shipping

want to sell asap...need money for disney trip next week...prefer paypal....if not paid for by Tuesday daytime I can't ship till 21st

Last edited:

1. What type of payment do you accept for the gently used item?

We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal, for payment of the gently used item.

2. Is the $15 price for the gently used item negotiable?

Unfortunately, the $15 price for the gently used item is not negotiable as it is already discounted from its original price.

3. How much is shipping for the gently used item?

The shipping cost for the gently used item varies depending on the location and weight of the item. Please provide your address for an accurate shipping quote.

4. Can I return the gently used item if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for gently used items. However, if the item is damaged during shipping, please contact us and we will work to resolve the issue.

5. Can I combine shipping if I purchase multiple gently used items?

Yes, we are happy to combine shipping for multiple gently used items. Please let us know which items you are interested in and provide your address for an accurate shipping quote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmom2abm
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore
  • pcmom2abm
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • pcmom2abm