• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Generation 2 vs Executive Cookware: Comparing the Differences

In summary, the main difference between Generation 2 and Executive cookware is the lifetime warranty.
ivebeen4given
What is/are the main difference(s) between Generation 2 and Executive Coookware?

Generation II is nowhere near as good as Exec. The handles are screwed on instead of bolted, the pans are aluminum, not hard-anodized aluminum, they don't have the titanium alloy or the non-stick Autograph II coating on the inside AND outside (that is baked on - Gen II has older non-stick that is "sprayed on"). It's a good low-cost alternative for someone in college or on a REALLY strict budget, but if they really want GOOD cookware that will last a LONG time, tell them to have a show to get the Exec. 1/2 off.

There is a world of difference. Generation II may be available on the outlet
but the warranty is only two years, if the outlet even includes a warranty.
I'd want to check on that, if I were making that choice. It was sold as a
starter or replacement set for those just getting into cooking. Our Executive
line has a lifetime warranty. That speaks for itself.

The items on the outlet do not come with any warranty, so they get what they get!

Gen II was dc'd for a reason. That's all you need to say. :)

Just wanted to say that a couple three years ago I got the professional cookware on the advise of my consultant and she showed me the Gen2... benefits of a lifetime warrenty. As a chef I appreciated her taking the time to really go into the differences and the quality of the newer products. Now it is the stainless and executive because they are just superior in so many ways! The construction and design will definately stand the test of time-- like a house built on THE ROCK. Sorry couldn't resist. Just remember that when it comes to a long term investment, it may cost more now, but in the long run it will be worth it! What are they giving up, burnt dinners and the cost of food and replacement pans or just buying a great quality pan in the first place. By the way, I have sold/used pans that cost 1600-2700 dollars a set in the past. PC is comparable in quality and construction-- and are open stock. We have every reason to be proud of what we sell! No reason to be ashamed of what we have!!

Related to Generation 2 vs Executive Cookware: Comparing the Differences

What are the main differences between Generation 2 and Executive Cookware?

The main difference between Generation 2 and Executive Cookware is the material used. Generation 2 is made from a non-stick aluminum while Executive Cookware is made from stainless steel.

Is one type of cookware better than the other?

Both Generation 2 and Executive Cookware are high-quality products, but the better option depends on personal preference and cooking needs. Generation 2 is ideal for everyday use and easy clean-up, while Executive Cookware is more durable and can withstand higher cooking temperatures.

Do both types of cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, both Generation 2 and Executive Cookware come with a limited lifetime warranty. This ensures that your cookware is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal household use.

Are the prices significantly different between Generation 2 and Executive Cookware?

The price difference between Generation 2 and Executive Cookware is due to the difference in materials used. Executive Cookware is made from a more durable material, so it tends to be slightly more expensive than Generation 2. However, both types of cookware are competitively priced for their quality.

Can Generation 2 and Executive Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, both Generation 2 and Executive Cookware are compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. The non-stick aluminum of Generation 2 is suitable for all stovetops, while the stainless steel of Executive Cookware is also safe for use on induction cooktops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • nancycookspc