• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Question About Fundraisers

In summary, the conversation discusses fundraising for a friend's walk and the confusion surrounding the details. The charity receives either 10% or 15% of the sales, depending on the amount, and $3 per booking goes to the organization. The process for indicating where the money goes is explained when opening P3. One person suggests revamping the fundraiser program to offer a larger percentage on select items or a separate fundraiser line of products. Another person shares their positive experience with using fundraisers for community service and business building. It is clarified that customers can get the monthly special during a fundraiser.
Jessamary
My friend is raising money for a walk later this year, and we're going to do a fundraiser for her. This will be my first one and I'm a little confused.

1.) The charity gets 15% of the show, right?
2.) What happens if someone books off the fundraiser show?
3.) How do I indicate where the money goes to and all that jazz?

Thanks so much!

Jessamary said:
My friend is raising money for a walk later this year, and we're going to do a fundraiser for her. This will be my first one and I'm a little confused.

1.) The charity gets 15% of the show, right? for sales less than $600 the % is 10%. Sales over $600 it is 15%
2.) What happens if someone books off the fundraiser show? $3 per booking goes to organization
3.) How do I indicate where the money goes to and all that jazz? When you open P3 and put it in as a FR it will ask you this
Thanks so much!

Hope that helps!

I really wish they would revamp the fundraiser program. The 15% kills us. Something like 15% on catalog item but at least say 30%+ on select items and/or a fund-raiser line of like products (say differant colors).

I know I have lost at least 3 fundraisers since I've been selling.

We used to have a couple of different FR programs, but they had limited appeal because they were special cookbooks or a limited selection of products. And once people had bought them, there was nothing for them to buy the next time an organization had a FR with us. It's really in how you sell it. "Our entire catalog of useful and practical kitchen tools is available with no mark-up for fundraisers. Customers will spend more (especially in this economy) on useful items than on frills like candy bars, candles and wrapping paper. Your organization can, with a little effort, make just as much with PC as with other, more traditional, FRs." In regards to the whole catalog being available with no mark up, I'm thinking specifically of Tupperware. They have a small catalog of items available on FRs, and they're all marked WAY up, which is how they can give 50%. The customer is paying that much more above the regular retail. And customers can't get the monthly special- ours can.FRs are also only a miniscule percentage of PCs business.

Fundraisers are more of a community service, than much of a business - for me, or for Pampered Chef. I see them as a business builder for re-orders, and a means of exposure. I like the flexibility in being able to do them at all - not every company has them!

chefann said:
And customers can't get the monthly special- ours can.

i have a fundraiser in august - so my guests will be able to get the august guest special?? i just want to clarify that before i start offering it to people :confused:

Related to General Question About Fundraisers

What type of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, including online fundraisers, catalog fundraisers, and in-person cooking shows.

How much profit can our organization earn with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The profit earned depends on the type of fundraiser and the total sales, but generally organizations can earn up to 20-25% of the total sales.

Do we need to pay upfront to participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there is no upfront cost to participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Your organization will only pay for the products that are sold.

Can we customize our fundraiser with specific Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can choose specific Pampered Chef products to include in your fundraiser, such as top-selling items or products that fit your organization's theme or mission.

How can we promote our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides customizable flyers and social media graphics to help promote your fundraiser. You can also reach out to your network through email and word of mouth to spread the word about your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies