• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

General Breakfast, General Lunch

In summary, the conversation revolved around the types of breakfast and lunch recipes offered by the speaker's company. They mentioned a variety of breakfast options, including both sweet and savory dishes, such as blueberry muffins, breakfast burritos, and overnight oats. When asked about the ease of making these recipes, they confirmed that they are designed to be quick and simple, with many being able to be made in under 30 minutes. They also mentioned that they offer several gluten-free breakfast options and have recipes that can be easily modified to be gluten-free. Moving on to lunch recipes, the speaker stated that their products, such as stoneware baking pans and Quick Cooker, can be used for lunch recipes and that they have a variety of
stephs_chef
I'm looking at the conference schedule, what does general breakfast and general lunch mean???

Thanks!!!
Steph

It's lunch time with general, open seating. When you reach certain milestones (such ase $50,000 in Career Sales) you get to sit at special tables.

So that is lunch that they provide for us???

I'm so clueless . . I've only been selling for 5 months and an really excited about conference, but don't have any idea of what to expect. (Except that it will fun!!)

yes... that means they provide the food. The breakfast is generally a nice buffet with many healthy choices. Lunch is generally a sandwich and nice desert.

What is really cool is all the "new" friends you can make. It is so much fun going and sitting at a table with someone you don NOT know. You can really learn a lot that way. Or ask a buddy you do know then both of you go sit with some new people!

I agree with sitting at a table with new people... Everyone is so nice and the networking you can do.. ask lots of questions....

I'm missing the General Lunch, because I've been invited to participate in a focus group for first-timers. I'm still not sure if this is an honor (there will be only 'up to 7' others from all over the country), or if it's just the first 8 people to respond! I'm leaning towards the latter, since I've done nothing special over the past year to deserve special recognition.

Sounds like an honor to me. Enjoy!

What types of breakfast recipes do you offer?

We offer a variety of breakfast recipes, including options for both sweet and savory dishes. Some popular breakfast recipes include our blueberry muffins, breakfast burritos, and overnight oats.

Are your breakfast recipes easy to make?

Yes, our breakfast recipes are designed to be quick and simple to prepare. Many of our recipes can be made in under 30 minutes, making them perfect for busy mornings.

Are there any gluten-free options for breakfast?

Yes, we offer several gluten-free breakfast recipes, including our gluten-free pancakes and gluten-free breakfast casserole. We also have recipes that can be easily modified to be gluten-free.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for lunch recipes?

Absolutely! Many of our products, such as our stoneware baking pans and Quick Cooker, can be used to make delicious and efficient lunch recipes. We also have a variety of lunch recipes available on our website.

Are there any vegetarian lunch options?

Yes, we have a wide range of vegetarian lunch recipes to choose from. Some popular options include our veggie wrap, quinoa salad, and vegetarian chili. We also have recipes that can be easily modified to be vegetarian.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
esavvymom