1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: General Breakfast, General Lunch

1. stephs_chef

stephs_chef Novice Member

I'm looking at the conference schedule, what does general breakfast and general lunch mean???

Thanks!!!
    Steph

Jul 7, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

It's lunch time with general, open seating. When you reach certain milestones (such ase $50,000 in Career Sales) you get to sit at special tables.

Jul 7, 2009
  3. stephs_chef

stephs_chef Novice Member

So that is lunch that they provide for us???

I'm so clueless . . I've only been selling for 5 months and an really excited about conference, but don't have any idea of what to expect. (Except that it will fun!!)

Jul 7, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

yes... that means they provide the food. The breakfast is generally a nice buffet with many healthy choices. Lunch is generally a sandwich and nice desert.

Jul 7, 2009
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

What is really cool is all the "new" friends you can make. It is so much fun going and sitting at a table with someone you don NOT know. You can really learn a lot that way. Or ask a buddy you do know then both of you go sit with some new people!

Jul 7, 2009
  6. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

I agree with sitting at a table with new people... Everyone is so nice and the networking you can do.. ask lots of questions....

Jul 7, 2009
  7. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I'm missing the General Lunch, because I've been invited to participate in a focus group for first-timers. I'm still not sure if this is an honor (there will be only 'up to 7' others from all over the country), or if it's just the first 8 people to respond! I'm leaning towards the latter, since I've done nothing special over the past year to deserve special recognition.

8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sounds like an honor to me. Enjoy!

Jul 8, 2009
Have something to add?