• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garage Sale to Show off New Products

In summary, a meet your neighbors and Pampered Chef Neighborhood BBQ would be a great way to market and sell your products.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I thought about having a Pampered Chef Garage Sale with the only bargins being my tools that are going to be discontinued.
Has anyone else set up an all day show in your Garage?
I don't see how it would be any different than working a craft show booth.
I would have something as a door prize to get contact info.

I've set up a PC table before when doing a garage sale (2 times I've done this) and what I've found for me is that garage-salers are looking for stuff that is CHEAP. Especially the "professional" garage-salers. I have had very little interest in PC at my garage sales, except to:
1. win something for free, or
2. See if I will sell a stone for a couple dollars.:rolleyes:And, while manning the garage sales, I have had to listen to several stories from shoppers of PC products NIB that they have found and bought for $1-$2.So, I guess my experience hasn't been terrific.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ditto to the above - people EXPECT garage sale prices at garage sales. I've discounted some of my stuff 30% off before at garage sales, but have hardly ever had bites. People just aren't looking for deals, they are looking for steals!!

I'm not sure how you would advertise. If you advertised as a yard sale and then weren't having an actual sale, people probably won't even get out of their car when they come by.
I think I have to agree with the other responses. I know those items are discontinued and we have the outlet stuff so it is discounted, but when I go to yard sales I am looking for CRAZY good deals!

I agree that a garage sale would probably not be a good way to sell.

My husband and I are considering a meet your neighbors and Pampered Chef Neighborhood BBQ. He would drag around the grill to our front driveway and give away hamburgers and do a drawing for a new product. I'm planning on personally handing out flyers to all my neighbors.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I agree that a garage sale would probably not be a good way to sell.

My husband and I are considering a meet your neighbors and Pampered Chef Neighborhood BBQ. He would drag around the grill to our front driveway and give away hamburgers and do a drawing for a new product. I'm planning on personally handing out flyers to all my neighbors.

That's a great idea! When do you plan on doing this? Let us know how it works!

1. What is the purpose of having a "Garage Sale to Show off New Products?"

The purpose of having a "Garage Sale to Show off New Products" is to introduce and showcase our new products to our customers. It is a great opportunity for customers to see and try out the products in person before making a purchase.

2. When and where will the "Garage Sale to Show off New Products" be held?

The "Garage Sale to Show off New Products" will be held at our Pampered Chef showroom on [insert date and time] at [insert address]. We will also be hosting the sale at various local events and markets, so be sure to check our social media for updates.

3. Will there be any discounts or special deals at the "Garage Sale to Show off New Products?"

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and special deals on our new products at the "Garage Sale to Show off New Products." We want our customers to have the opportunity to purchase our new products at a discounted price.

4. Can I bring a friend to the "Garage Sale to Show off New Products?"

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring a friend or family member to the "Garage Sale to Show off New Products." It's a fun and social event where you can shop together and try out the new products.

5. Will there be any cooking demonstrations at the "Garage Sale to Show off New Products?"

Yes, there will be cooking demonstrations at the "Garage Sale to Show off New Products." Our consultants will be showcasing the new products and giving tips on how to use them. You may even get to taste some delicious dishes made with our new products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefSteph06