• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game On! Preparing for My First Show

In summary, the expert recommends playing a game during the show to entertain guests. The game is called Queen of Shoppers and it is a scavenger hunt through the catalog.
Chef Jonna
OK I have my 1st. show this Sat. I was wondering if I could get some feed back on playing a game during my show.

I would highly recomend the queen of shoppers. I do this at all my shows and everyone loves being able to see the new products and of course winning. If you need more info on what exactly Queen of shoppers is, let me know

Tell me more about Queen of Shoppers. Thanks:love:

I don't do games, but I do love the ticket activity game. Great way to inform guests about host rewards and biz opportunity. If you do a search for it, you'll see lots of great versions of it.

Good luck on your 1st show!

If you go under the files sections and search queen of shoppers several files will appear. Make sure you open the one for the fall/winter 2010 catalog. In this file is a list of little rhymes about our products.

Essenitally you are doing a scavenger hunt through the catalog. So you read the first clue and at the end you will list a product everyone grabs there catalog and flips through till they find the product, they then yell out the page number and the first one to get it right gets a gift.

The gift is usually a sesons best and or seasoning wrapped in a bag you dont want anyone to know what they are playing for just that they get a gift.

Ok so you will then read clue two and the person to get the page number takes the gift (no peeking) you continue this process as you go through all the clues. Once you get to the end the first person to guess the last clue gets to keep the gift.

I find this helpful bc it helps me talk a little more about the new products and its a productive game.

I really hope my explenation makes since if not PM me and I can get your email or phone number and can try explaining again.

I don't play games either. The ticket activity has opened so many doors for my business. You can find the questions and answers on consultants corner. You can also find the labels on CC that you can print out on your catalogs and have your guests read them. This idea is in the newest consult news.

Good luck on your first show!

Thanks everyone

1. What should I bring to my first Pampered Chef show?

For your first show, it's important to bring all the essential tools and products you will need to demonstrate and prepare your recipes. This includes your cutting board, knives, cookware, and any specialized tools for the specific recipes you will be making. It's also important to have plenty of catalogs, order forms, and business cards to share with your guests.

2. How can I prepare for potential dietary restrictions or allergies at my show?

It's always a good idea to ask your guests if they have any dietary restrictions or allergies when they RSVP for your show. This will allow you to plan your recipes accordingly and offer alternative options for those guests. It's also helpful to have a list of common allergens and their substitutes on hand in case any last-minute changes need to be made.

3. How can I make my first show a success?

The key to a successful first show is preparation and enthusiasm. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies and ingredients ready to go before your guests arrive. Be confident in your demonstrations and make sure to engage with your audience. Encourage them to ask questions and participate in the cooking process. And most importantly, have fun!

4. How can I encourage guests to book their own Pampered Chef shows?

One of the best ways to encourage guests to book their own shows is to offer incentives and rewards for doing so. For example, you can offer a free product or discount for anyone who books a show at your event. You can also emphasize the benefits of hosting a show, such as receiving free products and discounts, as well as the opportunity to spend time with friends and family.

5. How can I handle unexpected challenges or mishaps during my show?

No matter how well you prepare, there may still be unexpected challenges or mishaps during your first show. The most important thing is to remain calm and adaptable. Have a backup plan in case a recipe doesn't turn out as expected or if a product is out of stock. And don't be afraid to ask for help from your fellow consultants or guests if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC