• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi- You Can Buy Bridal Fair Lists!

In summary, purchasing mailing lists for email marketing purposes is not allowed and can be a waste of time and money. However, with strategic planning and teamwork, becoming a consultant can be a profitable and worthwhile investment. Utilizing the support and resources provided by the company can lead to success in building a business. Don't let the cost discourage you from pursuing this opportunity.
VirginiaChef
It's a little less expensive than the shows itself. BUt if you have a team, and spilt the names, etc. you can make it well worth it.

Bridal Fair listsWhere do you find these at?

April

Where to buy...You can usually buy these from the same person who is contracting the vendor booths to begin with. Usually on websites they have links to these contacts.

Please READ THIS POST FIRST
VirginiaChef said:
It's a little less expensive than the shows itself. BUt if you have a team, and spilt the names, etc. you can make it well worth it.

Just a heads up on purchasing mailing lists, (& this according to CC under Internet/Web: Additional Guidelines)

You may not purchase lists for e-mail marketing purposes. Spamming is not allowed.

So with that said, if they are EMAIL Mailing Lists we aren't allowed to do so. HOWEVER, the only way you can get around this is, is if you were to contact these ppl via the old fashioned SNAIL-MAIL method. Of course, if they provided a phone number I'd go that route FIRST. B/C IMO, if you soley rely on the snail-mailing method of contact with flyers & such, you'll very likely be wasting a LOT of money, not to mention TIME. I mean how many times do you just toss junk mail in your mailbox @ home? And I, for one, HATE to see all my good time & money get tossed in the trash. At least when you've talked to them over the phone first, they'll be on the look out for your info, KWIM?? And of course, you can always follow up with another call!!

Just trying to help you all work smarter & not harder!! LOL :)

Marian

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about the cost of being a consultant. However, I have found that with a little strategic planning and teamwork, the investment can definitely be worth it. As you mentioned, splitting the costs with your team and sharing the workload can help to make it more manageable and profitable. Plus, with the support and resources provided by the company, I have seen many consultants have great success in building their business and earning back their initial investment. Don't let the cost deter you from pursuing this opportunity – with hard work and dedication, the rewards can be well worth it. Best of luck on your journey!

1. Can I purchase a bridal fair list from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a bridal fair list for purchase on our website. Simply visit our Bridal Fair List page and click on the "Buy Now" button to complete your purchase.

2. What information is included in the bridal fair list?

Our bridal fair list includes the names and contact information of vendors participating in bridal fairs across the country. This includes wedding planners, photographers, caterers, and more.

3. How much does the bridal fair list cost?

The cost of our bridal fair list varies depending on the size of the list and the number of vendors included. Prices start at $50 for a basic list and can go up to $150 for a comprehensive list.

4. Can I customize the bridal fair list to my specific needs?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our bridal fair list. However, we do offer lists tailored to specific regions or states, so you can choose the list that best fits your needs.

5. How will I receive the bridal fair list after purchase?

After completing your purchase, you will receive a digital copy of the bridal fair list via email. This will allow you to easily access the list and use it as needed for your wedding planning needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dessertMama