• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Outlet Order Issues: On Hold and No Product Received - FYI Update

I have been on hold for over 20 minutes trying to find out why my online outlet orders are on hold and I have not received any product yet. I received an email for online activity showing what they ordered. They all three ordered the 3 set mix n scrapers. I will update when I find out more.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am on hold w/my 3rd person trying to find out why 3 outlet orders are on hold & show no product order yet I got an email for online activity showing what they ordered. They all 3 ordered the 3set mix n scrapers. I will update when I find out more.

Also, this product still shows up on my outlet so I'm not sure.

They have to call me back. There is a glitch somewhere & all supervisors are in a meeting. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I've been looking for 2 of my online outlet orders on CC b/c I track them & email my customers to let them know when to expect them & they weren't showing up. They weren't showing up b/c they are on hold & they are on hold b/c they show no product ordered. Yet my online activity email told me what they ordered. She sees the 3set on outlet but can't get them to add. Will let you know.

How frustrating! Please keep us updated!

interesting....i had someone order yesterday..i hope their order is ok.

I got an unexpected outlet order e-mail yesterday and on CC it is showing the order as received. I was able to click on the web order ID and see the order too besides reading it on the e-mail. In fact the order is no one that I know and from another state. I just sent the person an e-mail thanking them for their order and to ask if they want to have a catalog show. I also asked if they wouldn't mind telling me how they got my website info so I could thank whoever sent them my way. Curiosity is killing me!!!!! Grateful for the order though!!

They fixed the problem but they didn't tell me why it happend or what they did to fix it.

1. Why is my FYI Outlet order taking longer to process?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, please check the estimated shipping time listed on your order confirmation. If the estimated shipping time has passed and you still haven't received your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Another reason for a delay could be that one of the items in your order is on backorder and we are waiting for it to be restocked. Lastly, if you have used a discount code or coupon, this could also cause a delay in processing.

2. Can I make changes to my FYI Outlet order after it has been placed?

Once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes changing items, quantities, or shipping information. If you need to make a change, please contact our customer service team immediately to see if we can cancel your order before it ships.

3. I received the wrong item in my FYI Outlet order, what should I do?

We apologize for any mix-up with your order. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and a photo of the incorrect item you received. We will work to get the correct item shipped out to you as soon as possible.

4. My FYI Outlet order arrived damaged, what is the return policy for these items?

If your order arrived damaged, please contact our customer service team right away. We may ask for photos of the damage to process a return or exchange. Our return policy for damaged items is the same as our regular merchandise return policy, which can be found on our website.

5. How can I track my FYI Outlet order?

Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can also log into your account on our website to view the status of your order and track the package. If you are having trouble tracking your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JAE