• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Future Director Option Is Now in Directory

In summary, the "Future Director Option" is a feature in the Pampered Chef Directory that allows consultants to indicate their interest in becoming a Director in the future. To opt-in for this option, consultants can log in to their account and go to the "My Profile" section in the Directory. They can also change their mind and opt-out at any time. The benefits of opting in include receiving special training and support from Pampered Chef and being recognized for their dedication. This option is available to all consultants with the goal of becoming a Director, regardless of their current level.
DebPC
Staff member
Any Future Director who needs to change their level can go now and do so.

changing our infoHow do we change it? Does anyone know how?

stefani2 said:
How do we change it? Does anyone know how?
Click on Consultants in the tool bar near the top of the page. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Add an entry. There's a place to put in your level.

I thought you could edit the entry if you are already in the list but that option isn't there. Deb? Greg? Another thing I noticed is that you CAN edit the "State" but it goes to Canada when I enter the edit screen...:confused: So I guess if you are already there you could delete your entry and re-enter it.

Greg will have that fixed soon I'm sure!

Last edited:

What is the "Future Director Option" in the Directory?

The "Future Director Option" is a feature in the Pampered Chef Directory that allows consultants to indicate their interest in becoming a Director in the future. This allows them to receive special training, support, and recognition as they work towards this goal.

How do I opt-in for the "Future Director Option"?

To opt-in for the "Future Director Option", log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Profile" section in the Directory. Under the "Future Director Option" tab, click on "Opt-in" and follow the prompts to complete the process.

Can I change my mind after opting in for the "Future Director Option"?

Yes, you can change your mind at any time and opt-out of the "Future Director Option". Simply go to the "My Profile" section in the Directory and click on the "Future Director Option" tab. Then, click on "Opt-out" and follow the prompts to confirm your decision.

What are the benefits of opting in for the "Future Director Option"?

By opting in for the "Future Director Option", you will receive special training and support from Pampered Chef to help you achieve your goal of becoming a Director. You will also be recognized for your dedication and commitment to your business.

Do I have to be a certain level to opt-in for the "Future Director Option"?

No, there are no level requirements to opt-in for the "Future Director Option". This feature is available to all Pampered Chef consultants who have the goal of becoming a Director in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kisrae
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies