• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Test Reveals I'm a Squiggle - My Story

In summary, KG brought this conversation to us and it involved taking a test to determine one's personality shape. Most participants were either circles or squiggles, and there were some discussions about how accurate the results were. One participant's husband found the description for rectangles to be similar to that of someone with bipolar disorder. There was also a typo in one of the posts.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I thought this info was pretty funny. Who brought this to us?

I took the test and as you can see it says that I am a squiggle. While most of the info was not "me" at all, I did find myself laughing because some of it is "ME". I work for myself...restaurant and catering business plus PC and another direct sell company (just to get a great discount) and I am always on the run with several things going at the same time. And, my desk is always a mess...at the moment my desk and my dining room table are a mess. When I worked full time for a company my desk was always a mess but I knew exactly where everything was. A few times my boss would clean my desk for me when I was "in the field" and then I wouldn't be able to find anything. I also had tons of sticky notes everywhere.

I also tend to wear black most of the time.

However, I am a great listener and not only did my former bosses consider me a hard worker, but also an asset to their team.

KG's the one who posted it. He's got a seemingly never-ending supply of cool sites, stories and info about interesting and random stuff. :)

Why, thank you, Ann.Flattery will get you everywhere.Of course, if we every had a Cheffer addition of Jeopardy, I think I know who the champion would be.

I did it and I am a circle+triangle. I added it to my signature.

I did it and I got 3 different results all 3 times! The first time I ever did it, I was a rectangle, but I tried it again the other day and now squiggle came up first, then circle, then rectangle.....:confused:
I know one thing for sure..... I am no where near a box or a triangle. I married one though! Opposites attract!;)

I'm a rectangle. But I don't know what that means!

Follow the link in my sig line to the site where you take the test and click on HOME, where all the shapes are described.(Actually, that takes you back to the quiz, anyway, and the shapes are described at the end.)

Last edited:
Now I get it. This time I was a circle/rectangle combo. It was pretty much right on the nose.

I'm a Circle/Squiggle too!!!!

I think you'll find a lot of people up here are circles or squiggles, or combinations thereof.

Last edited:
I hope that's a good thing!

I think it is.True triangles ...oops...feeling like triangles or circles today.:DSee post #16 below.

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think it is.

True triangles don't have time for such foolishness.

True boxes like to find the information they need and then leave without hanging around.

Circles love one another, and want everyone to love them, so they hang out here.

Squiggles love the way they can be creative, so they hang out here, too.

Triangles may or may not hang out today, it depends on whether they're feeling like triangles or circles today.

:D
Is that suppossed to be a rectangle there in the bold? because you didn't put anything down about the rectangle. I fit quite a few features in all but boxes and triangles. Which isn't that the personality trait of the rectangle??!:eek:

Last edited:
one funny thing, is when I read the rectangle personality to my hubby, he asked if it was a personality description of a bi-polar person?:rolleyes: He said it sounded mental. But then again he's a triangle-box, and I had to practically pull his teeth out to get him to take the test in the first place! LOL!:rolleyes: :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think it is.

True boxes like to find the information they need and then leave without hanging around.

Circles love one another, and want everyone to love them, so they hang out here.

Triangles may or may not hang out today, it depends on whether they're feeling like triangles or circles today.

:D

Pheeew!! I'm in good company then!

Typo. Sorry - I fell asleep in my chair not long after typing that, so I claim fatigue.

:indif:

Rectangles may or may not hang out today, it depends on whether they're feeling like triangles or circles today.

It said I am a Triangle, but it could not have been further from the truth!

KimmyDarling said:
It said I am a Triangle, but it could not have been further from the truth!

It said I'm a triangle too - the next time it said rectangle/triangle

too funny!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Don't be so sure. ;)

Oh SHOOT KG!!!! LMAO You have me howling like an idiot here and I'm supposed to be winding down and going to bed like the rest of the household. Gotta get up at 5:30 to go back for MORE hockey :D :grumpy: :eek:

1. What is the "Funny Test Reveals I'm a Squiggle - My Story" about?

The "Funny Test Reveals I'm a Squiggle - My Story" is a humorous and relatable account of someone's experience taking the personality test known as the "Squiggle Test."

2. How accurate is the "Funny Test Reveals I'm a Squiggle - My Story"?

The accuracy of the "Funny Test Reveals I'm a Squiggle - My Story" depends on the individual's interpretation of their results. While the test itself may not be scientifically proven, many people find it to be a fun and insightful way to learn about their personality.

3. Is the "Squiggle Test" a real test?

The "Squiggle Test" is not a formal or official personality test, but rather a fun and creative way to explore different personality types. It is often used as a team-building or icebreaker activity in workshops or seminars.

4. Can I take the "Squiggle Test" myself?

Yes, the "Squiggle Test" is available for anyone to take online. Simply search for "Squiggle Test" and you will find various versions of the test that you can take for free.

5. How can I use the "Funny Test Reveals I'm a Squiggle - My Story" in my Pampered Chef business?

The "Funny Test Reveals I'm a Squiggle - My Story" can be a fun and engaging way to connect with your customers and team members. You can share it on your social media pages, use it as an icebreaker at parties or team meetings, or even incorporate it into your cooking demonstrations to add some humor and personality to your presentations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered_Ashley84
  • General Chat