• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising 101: A Beginner's Guide to Successful Fundraising

In summary, "Fundraising 101: A Beginner's Guide to Successful Fundraising" is a comprehensive resource that provides tips and strategies for those new to fundraising. It covers the basics of planning, promotion, and execution, and can be applied to any type of fundraising event or initiative. This guide offers practical advice on setting goals, creating a budget, and engaging donors. It also recommends utilizing social media, email marketing, and the Pampered Chef Fundraiser platform for easy online ordering and tracking of sales. The guide is available for free on the Pampered Chef website.
coopersgirl
Are there any instructions on doing fundraisers? I am new and someone wants to do a fundraiser. Do you give them money?

Look in your business guide. Fundraisers with commissionable sales from $1-599 are at 10% to the organization, with NO host benefits - except monthly host special. NO shopping spree, NO half priced items, NO discount shopping, NO discount for a year. Also, they only net you 15% instead of usual commission. If commissionable sales hit $500, then PamperedChef grants 15% to the organization. Market this with the fact that we don't raise our prices for fundraisers, customers get the same quality products for competitive prices, that they would at a regular show. Point out RUFTH and HWC campaigns. Contact me separately for some success ideas - my $3300 show was a fundraiser.

Consider them as an outreach opportunity, a chance to practice your demo and to make contacts in the larger community. They will help grow your business.

-praying for Paige and her family-

There are definitely instructions and guidelines for doing fundraisers! Fundraisers are a great way to raise money for a certain cause or organization. As for giving them money, it depends on the type of fundraiser and your personal preference. Some fundraisers involve selling products or services, in which case you would give them money for the item or service. Other fundraisers may involve simply collecting donations, in which case you can give them money if you feel inclined to do so. It's always a good idea to research the fundraiser and the cause it supports before deciding to give money. You can also offer to volunteer your time or skills to help with the fundraiser instead of giving money. Ultimately, it's up to you and your personal financial situation.

Related to Fundraising 101: A Beginner's Guide to Successful Fundraising

1. What is the purpose of "Fundraising 101: A Beginner's Guide to Successful Fundraising"?

The purpose of this guide is to provide helpful tips and strategies for those who are new to fundraising. It covers the basics of successful fundraising, including planning, promotion, and execution.

2. Is this guide specific to Pampered Chef fundraising?

No, this guide can be applied to any type of fundraising event or initiative. It provides general advice and best practices that can be adapted to fit any organization or cause.

3. How can I use this guide to make my fundraising event more successful?

This guide offers practical advice on how to set fundraising goals, create a budget, and effectively promote your event. It also includes tips on how to engage donors and keep them motivated to support your cause.

4. Are there any specific tools or resources recommended in this guide?

Yes, this guide recommends using social media, email marketing, and other digital tools to promote your fundraising event. It also suggests utilizing the Pampered Chef Fundraiser platform for easy online ordering and tracking of sales.

5. Can I access this guide for free?

Yes, this guide is available for free on the Pampered Chef website. Simply visit the fundraising section and click on the "Fundraising 101" link to download the guide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies