• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraisers: Understanding the Benefits & Details

Ugh. I wish people would just do what they are told and not complain all the time. lol.It's been this way for quite sometime. You can read this in Policies and Procedures.
PCDani
am not getting how the Fundraisers work... I know they get a % of sales, and so much for Bookings, but can someone explain to me exact details? I have looked in the files section and maybe I am just having a "duh" moment.. LOL but I am not getting their benefits... Thank you .. and sorry for asking such a crazy question ... %^>

The only benefit a Fundraiser gets is a percentage (10 or 15 %) of the sales. The Chairperson can get the monthly host special.

The other thing that benefits the fundraiser is bookings. For every booking added to the fundraiser show PC will add $3 to the check.

Do the fundraisers have to total enough for a show?

Yes, miniumum sales for a fundraiser are the same as a cooking or catalog show--$150.

The fundraiser makes 10% of the sales under $600
The fundraiser makes 15% of the sales over $600

You submit the whole amount as you normally would do to PC. They will cut a check to the organization based on the above formula and add $3 for each booking placed on the fundraiser when you submitted the fundraiser to PC.

If you have more questions you can also go to Consultant's Corner and click on Policies and Procedures. There is a section about Fundraisers which might list what you are looking for.

I hope this helps you out.

Last edited:
Log on to Consultant's Corner and read page 5 of the Policy Manual. That might help clear up a few things too.

Thank you all for the info... :)

pamperedharriet said:
Yes, miniumum sales for a fundraiser are the same as a cooking or catalog show--$150.

The fundraiser makes 10% of the sales under $599
The fundraiser makes 15% of the sales over $600

Did they just change this? Last time I did a fundraiser, it was 15% when it was over $500.

To encourage Fundraisers, I donate a portion of my commission so that they are making more (5-10% depending on the cause) and offer another $2 for bookings so that it is $5 a booking instead of $3. $3 sounds like such a pittance to me.

aPamperedBride said:
Did they just change this? Last time I did a fundraiser, it was 15% when it was over $500.

It's been this way for quite sometime. You can read this in Policies and Procedures.

I know Help Whip Cancer is different--is that what you are thinking about?

aPamperedBride said:

To encourage Fundraisers, I donate a portion of my commission so that they are making more (5-10% depending on the cause) and offer another $2 for bookings so that it is $5 a booking instead of $3. $3 sounds like such a pittance to me.

Me too. People gripe about only getting 10-15% when the candle fundraisers will give them 40%. And they ALWAYS do candle fundraisers!!!

Related to Fundraisers: Understanding the Benefits & Details

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef allows you to earn money for your organization while also enjoying the benefits of our high-quality cooking and kitchen products. You can earn up to 15% of the total sales from your fundraiser, which can add up quickly and make a big impact on your fundraising goals.

How can I get started with a fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

To get started, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to set up your fundraiser. Our consultants will work with you to customize a plan that fits your organization's needs and goals.

What types of organizations can host fundraisers with Pampered Chef?

We welcome all types of organizations to host fundraisers with us, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profit organizations. Our fundraising program is a great option for any group looking to raise money for a cause.

What is the ordering process for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Once your fundraiser is set up, your consultant will provide you with order forms and catalogs for your group to use for sales. Customers can place orders through your organization or directly through your consultant's website. The consultant will then ship the products directly to the customers.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The length of your fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last between 2-3 weeks, but can be extended if needed. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies