• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Results.....almost.....

In summary, Tammi did a fundraiser for her son's daycare and she picked up the order forms and money from the Chairperson tonight. She's been sitting here since 7:00 entering orders! She's so excited that if it doesn't reach $1000, she'll add something herself. There are still 3 or 4 more parents to check with, so she's not too worried. The total so far is $993.75! Tammi is a parent of one of the children, so she didn't really do a demo, but she did set up a display one day to be there as parents picked up the children. She's debating about making phone calls to the people whose number she has gotten off order forms and
hoosierchef
I did a fundraiser for my son's daycare and I picked up the order forms & money from the Chairperson tonight. I've been sitting here since 7:00 entering orders!! LOL

Drumroll please........

Total so far...... $993.75!!! :D

I know it'll go over $1000. If not, I'll add something myself to make it go over $1000! LOL She still has 3 or 4 more parents to check with, so I'm not too worried.

I'm so PUMPED!!! I was really worried this one wouldn't crack $600, but there were a few parents who really worked their humps off to get orders and at least three families brought in orders totalling more thatn $200 each.

Of course, the owner.....lol....bless her heart, ordered over $100 herself in product! :p Both for personal use and daycare use.

Just wanted to share my excitement. I called my Director first. OF course she was really excited too. :p

Way to go Tammi... I just love fundraisers! They're so easy! Now you'll have to share... did you do a kick off show with the little ones, like a kids in the kitchen demo, or did you just have them collect orders?

That's great! You're so lucky to have parents do something!!!

Woo Hoo! Great job! Don't forget to change your Best Show total when you are done.

Darcy, I didn't really do a demo, but I did set up a display one day to be there as parents picked up the children. No one really seemed interested, so I was really worried I wouldn't have many orders at all!!

I think the incentives I included really helped this out. I bought a Kid's Apron & Chef's Hat and Cookie Making Set in February before they discontinued them. So my top two salesmen will get one or the other. I also included a drawing for anyone turning in at least 25 products & another for anyone turning in at least 5 orders. I've attached my letter that I created to hand out to parents with the catalog.

I forgot to mention that I am a parent of one of the children, so I don't know if that made a difference or not. A few of them knew who I was, but we are new to the area....so many probably didn't realize it. While I was there today a parent came in. I've seen her before, but she never really speaks. She heard me and Rhonda talking and said, "Oh, your the Pampered Chef Lady?" Like she was shocked. I said, "Yep." She proceeded to tell me how she LOVES Pampered Chef. So of course I asked her if she'd like to book a show. She kinda flinched, so I added, it could even be a catalog show and all you would have to do is collect orders and then the daycare would get a booking credit. :D

So, I'm debating about making phone calls to the people whose number I have gotten off order forms and checks. There were a few who ordered alot and thought maybe I could interest them in a show. But I have major Phone Phobia. It's not that I'm afraid of talking, it's just asking strangers for something over the phone w/o meeting them first.

What do ya think??

Here is the attachment.
hoosierchef said:
I've attached my letter that I created to hand out to parents with the catalog.
What do ya think??

Sorry, I couldn't add it to the previous post.

Attachments

• Sunshine Fundraiser.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 444
pamperedlinda said:
Woo Hoo! Great job! Don't forget to change your Best Show total when you are done.

Thanks Linda!! Did I mention, this will be my first $1K show EVER!! :D :D :D

hoosierchef said:
Thanks Linda!! Did I mention, this will be my first $1K show EVER!! :D :D :D
Yay!!! The first of many more to come...........

Great job!! I'm working on trying to get my first fund raiser now. I want those BIG sales.

Great job. May this be the first in a series of many successes.

Great job Tammi!!
Your flyer/letter is very nice! Thanks for sharing!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a great way to raise money for your organization while also providing a fun and interactive experience for your supporters. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, while your organization can earn up to 25% of the total sales.

How do I know how much money my organization has raised from the fundraiser?

With our easy-to-use online tracking system, you can see real-time updates on the total sales and profits earned for your fundraiser. This allows you to keep track of your progress and make any necessary adjustments to reach your fundraising goals.

What types of products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items that are perfect for cooking and entertaining. Your supporters can choose from our full product line to find the perfect items for their needs.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs. Typically, a fundraiser lasts for 2-4 weeks, but we are flexible and can work with you to find the best timeline for your fundraiser.

What support does Pampered Chef provide for fundraisers?

We provide all the necessary materials to make your fundraiser a success, including catalogs, order forms, and online resources. Our dedicated fundraising team is also available to assist you with any questions and provide guidance throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefVal
  • pamperedpals