• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Is a Month Away, and They Already Have...

C
chelynn
**SUPER UPDATE** Fundraiser is a month away, and they already have...FIVE outside orders and a bunch of RSVPs! This is going to be a GREAT show!!! :) I am donating most of my commission too, since it's for the breast cancer walk, and that has affected my family. Plus it will go in my first 90 days, so here's to a fabulous show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsea~

Way to go! Sounds like you are off to a super start!!

The show is this Sunday, and they have $500 in online outside orders, and 13+ people attending the show! They also say they have more order forms filled out and more people that want to order!!! I'm so excited for them!!! (and me!) ;)

Chelsea~

Good luck tomorrow! Keep us all posted how it goes!

We're At $1800 And Counting, Closing On Wednesday!!! :)

Great Job!U sure are on your way to many GREAT things;

Liz

Wow, great job!!

Does the edited title show up in the New Posts for anyone? It's still reading the old one until I open the thread for me. :)

1. How can I get involved in the fundraiser?

There are several ways to get involved with the fundraiser. You can attend the event, donate directly to the cause, or volunteer your time to help with planning and organization.

2. What is the purpose of the fundraiser?

The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise money for the breast cancer walk and support those affected by breast cancer. It is also an opportunity to bring the community together and raise awareness about the cause.

3. How can I donate to the fundraiser?

You can donate directly to the cause by purchasing tickets to the event, making a monetary donation, or purchasing items from the fundraiser's vendor or auction tables. You can also donate your time by volunteering or providing services for the event.

4. How will my donation be used?

Your donation will go towards supporting the breast cancer walk and those affected by breast cancer. This may include funding research, providing resources and support to patients and their families, and raising awareness about the disease.

5. Can I still donate even if I can't attend the event?

Yes, you can still make a donation even if you are unable to attend the event. You can donate directly to the cause or purchase items from the fundraiser's vendor or auction tables. Your support is greatly appreciated and will make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies